Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to take another physical today, so I'm in the doctors office and shes going down the list of things she gotta do and tells me she gotta do a hernia test. Then she talks some more and mentions the hernia test. Then she talks some more and mentions the hernia test again. I ask her what's the hernia test, she just acts like she ain't hear me.

So we do all the shit and she tells me drop ya pants and ya underwear..

Oh, the hernia test is when they grab ya shit and tell u to cough...well, good thing it's a female..

Shit, it I knew someone random was gone be grabbing my shit, I woulda greased up the joint to add a lil mo body to it.

how do you guys deal with grief

self medication and hard times music

for me....a few grams, some beers, and any old shit that used to get me thru (Z-Ro, Devin, Krit, etc)

by the time the beers are gone i've quit crying and im jammin now lol

if you dont partake or think thats the wrong route, a tough workout helps too

go toss the shit out them weights like they did it

Had to take another physical today, so I'm in the doctors office and shes going down the list of things she gotta do and tells me she gotta do a hernia test. Then she talks some more and mentions the hernia test. Then she talks some more and mentions the hernia test again. I ask her what's the hernia test, she just acts like she ain't hear me.

So we do all the shit and she tells me drop ya pants and ya underwear..

Oh, the hernia test is when they grab ya shit and tell u to cough...well, good thing it's a female..

Shit, it I knew someone random was gone be grabbing my shit, I woulda greased up the joint to add a lil mo body to it.
What's wrong with you

Y'all kinda dicks for putting ether on the post he saying he lost his close friend

For real? I just put ether as in damn.. that's fucked up... wasn't no ill intent in that reaction. Not like we have a sad/condolences reaction and "feelings" felt inappropriate.

Either way I hope you pull through with what you're going through @rickyrich.. keep ya head up bruh

ether aint a diss...not in this regard

more like damn homie thats crazy

they dont have that on FB so I usually dont react to RIP's or funerals or any real problems

a like seems weird, the heart dont really mean shit, im not putting a crying emoji when im not actually sad, etc

ether works here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back