Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom was looking for small things here and there to buy me for Christmas. She showed me some boxer briefs and I’m like nah I’m cool

But the pic cut off in the text thread so it looks super sus

now I’m at work today and twice now I Accidentally opened that thread up and I’m shook somebody gonna walk by and look at this in my phone

View attachment 200690
Why is your mom still trying to buy you underwear?

Everytime I go pic up my kids from school, theres this group of 8 black kids. All look like 3rd and below except on girl who looks like she might be 5.

Every day these kids neglect the fact that cars are traveling down the road next to the side walk. They play around and constantly almost look like they are gonna fall into traffic.

Today two of the youngest randomly ran intro traffic behind a school bus and almost caught it from a SUV. Thank you the lady caught it in time and slammed on the breaks.

She visibly was shook off the fact that she coulda just killed a kid. So after they run across the street and almost get hit, they run back across to my side as I'm driving.

I wanted to get out and beat and curse at them kids so bad. I pulled up on em, down the window and told em. Aye..yall gotta chill. I fought every urge to say, yall niggaz gotta chill da fuck out..

So I tell em to chill, the one of em go..who u talking to..i said I'm talking to all yall. They get to screaming to suck their dick.

View attachment 200662

Officially washed

lil niggas made germs take the long way home kmsl

giphy.gif

"they mama raised em up wrong, thats they problem..........niggas dont know me.....if this was '03-'04 I woulda aired it out on my SOUL BOY"

eh, i'm getting my mom a fit bit.....

she's not really getting us anything, but we worked out some finance stuff.....

took a loan from her to get my wife this car like a year and a half ago.....like 60% of it's paid back....and she said forget the rest, Merry Christmas

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
I don't feel socks are as personal as underwear.
it’s not like she is measuring me or anything

she knows I’m a large in everything and she usually buys me wife beaters ,socks, and boxers or something every Christmas because that’s always needed

I just don’t know what she doing with these swaggerless boxer briefs

Sex is cool and all but going to the movies by yourself?

View attachment 200711
nah.gif

On a TMI disgusting note..so yo I start a new job in a week right..

Had to take a physical and some tests..had sex the night before...stop reading if u know where this is going.

So...flirting wit shorty in the small room, she hand me the cup..I go do my bidness..couple soilders was left behind from the previous night, if you catch my meaning.

Now,..I cant flush this shit cause,..ya mean

I go out and hand her the cup...she do a double take,

:hahaha:

My only thought was..damn shorty gonna think I fapped this morning.

EA think they slick, gone take 7 dollars offa the Star Wars game if you got EA Access with is 10 dollars a month. So you're getting charged 3 dollars more than the average person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back