Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone i know was recently faced with their own mortality. The actuality that they will die one day was made absolutely real to them. It's totally fucked them up. I would say shit like,.I'll be aight. If I die, at least i had a Newport first, I'd be deadass. They would laugh and tell me not to joke like that.

There was a time in my life where I expected to die everyday. My mortality for a long time hasn't been up for debate. I don know how to be sympathetic with this person.

Someone i know was recently faced with their own mortality. The actuality that they will die one day was made absolutely real to them. It's totally fucked them up. I would say shit like,.I'll be aight. If I die, at least i had a Newport first, I'd be deadass. They would laugh and tell me not to joke like that.

There was a time in my life where I expected to die everyday. My mortality for a long time hasn't been up for debate. I don know how to be sympathetic with this person.

What are you supposed to do about someone being scared to die my nigga?

How you supposed to be sympathetic to that. We all on the clock.

What are you supposed to do about someone being scared to die my nigga?

How you supposed to be sympathetic to that. We all on the clock.
I guess they never put thought into its possibility when it comes to them. It's a trip cause I think Lou, BA, or Du posted some kinda study that said most people ignore the reality of death. I thought it was bullshit but..hey

No nigga what are you talking about you dont know me fam im telling you you think you do but you dont

0QPd.gif[img]

Gee-zus!

A flag should've been thrown...a yellow card drawn...time in the penalty box...SOMETHIN! That shyt was disrespeckful.

Probably made that boy quit basketball and joined the lacrosse team.

I guess they never put thought into its possibility when it comes to them. It's a trip cause I think Lou, BA, or Du posted some kinda study that said most people ignore the reality of death. I thought it was bullshit but..hey
Wasn't me, but one time I got hype in church and said

"Everybody swear they love God but everybody scared to meet him. There must be two sides"

Like four people caught the ghost

Total: 1,076 (members: 161, guests: 915)

People always say this board is dead. No it's not. Just too many people lurking without contributing anything.
@Goldie and @Mods
I mentioned this before but you should make it harder for guests to see your content on this board. Make them sign up and contribute. I don't have the answers on how to do this but I'm sure if you guys put your thoughts together you can come up with a solution.

Just my two pennies.

Total: 1,076 (members: 161, guests: 915)

People always say this board is dead. No it's not. Just too many people lurking without contributing anything.
@Goldie and @Mods
I mentioned this before but you should make it harder for guests to see your content on this board. Make them sign up and contribute. I don't have the answers on how to do this but I'm sure if you guys put your thoughts together you can come up with a solution.

Just my two pennies.
I bet about 800 of em all in that candy shop" mega" though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back