Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
FiY.gif

I went downtown earlier today. I seen the X that they caught my dawg JFK slipping at. The irony of him getting shot on Elm street.

Someone i know was recently faced with their own mortality. The actuality that they will die one day was made absolutely real to them. It's totally fucked them up. I would say shit like,.I'll be aight. If I die, at least i had a Newport first, I'd be deadass. They would laugh and tell me not to joke like that.

There was a time in my life where I expected to die everyday. My mortality for a long time hasn't been up for debate. I don know how to be sympathetic with this person.

Someone i know was recently faced with their own mortality. The actuality that they will die one day was made absolutely real to them. It's totally fucked them up. I would say shit like,.I'll be aight. If I die, at least i had a Newport first, I'd be deadass. They would laugh and tell me not to joke like that.

There was a time in my life where I expected to die everyday. My mortality for a long time hasn't been up for debate. I don know how to be sympathetic with this person.

What are you supposed to do about someone being scared to die my nigga?

How you supposed to be sympathetic to that. We all on the clock.

What are you supposed to do about someone being scared to die my nigga?

How you supposed to be sympathetic to that. We all on the clock.
I guess they never put thought into its possibility when it comes to them. It's a trip cause I think Lou, BA, or Du posted some kinda study that said most people ignore the reality of death. I thought it was bullshit but..hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back