Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
that nigga wanted to laugh himself but business was on the line

"i dont care" was just the composure he was telling himself to have in the moment, it wasnt supposed to be said out loud lmao

The lenses are probably unbreakable. Lmao. Thats what happens when you be selling anything tbat comes across ya lap on some get rich quick shit.

@AP21 pockets still empty cuh.
I'm just venting

baton rouge to Nola on a decent day is an hr drive

a motherfucking 18 wheeler crashed into a car catching fire. it shut down I-10 both directions

I left BR shortly after 4:30. there were no alternate routes to Nola because they blocked everything

I'm just making it here and I'm on edge because I essentially had to double back to br and go through this hick ass town with more curves than a sea of letter S's.

I just caught a glance of that traffic and it's still backed up and this nigga beta about to get banned from the NBA thread for the price of on the house for being a hoe

I'm just venting

a motherfucking 18 wheeler crashed into a car catching fire. it shut down I-10 both directions

I left BR shortly after 4:30. there were no alternate routes to Nola because they blocked everything

I'm just making it here and I'm on edge because I essentially had to double back to br and go through this hick ass town with more curves than a sea of letter S's.

I just caught a glance of that traffic and it's still backed up and this nigga beta about to get banned from the NBA thread for the price of on the house for being a hoe

Oh... I was talking about my pockets...
And yeah fuck that nigga @Beta gotta make em feel it. I done told you.

belt-in-father-hand-punish-son-because-he-do-not-do-homework-M5PNJP.jpg

I'm just venting

:uhhuh6:
I used to hate that type of shit, you couldn’t take airline hwy tho??

I could be refereeing the game knock twice is though

he just texted me and said the halftime score is 44-5, so yeeeeeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back