Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I decided to get my brother a Special X-mas gift.

He LOVES the Lakers.

He don't fuck with Bron.

I got him a White Home Bron jersey.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You better than this

Wait, I forgot who I quoted

No you not, this right up your alley

If I had to guess who was gonna be the messiest nigga on the site by the end of 2019, your name wouldn't have cracked the top 50, but now, if you not perpetuating these lies, then I would think something wrong

Ida listened.. lol @Kandy , though she aint here at the moment woulda had that shit poppin wit her randomness. Say what yall like about her random topics she got puters putin without wack ass trollin.

I still remember(I think) her and @Alle'Oop talkin together on some random shit as that nigga drove around his neighbourhood doin whatever the fuck cable shit he does for a living or somethin and that it was entertaining for the short period time it happened lol
I think Kandy and I would have a dope podcast

I think Kandy could come up wit the topics, and her spontaneity would be the spark to keep things from dragging on. Then you just need diverse opinions and comedy.

You better than this

Wait, I forgot who I quoted

No you not, this right up your alley

If I had to guess who was gonna be the messiest nigga on the site by the end of 2019, your name wouldn't have cracked the top 50, but now, if you not perpetuating these lies, then I would think something wrong

So migga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back