Duwop

Some niggaz like being lied to
ABW's 2017 Male Poster of the Year, 2018 Biggest Sore Loser
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
Baltimore Charm City Maryland
ABW Bucks
$84,265,345
Yall seen that pelaton commercial where this slim chick gets the pelaton bike as a gift from her husband and in one year it changes her and shit.

So I just ran into an article that said the commercial was offensive and sexist. Reason why? What does a husband buying his wife a bike to stay in shape say about the husband or standards of beauty and fat shaming and some oher shit.

Man so much wrong with this. #1. What if the wife really wanted one and thats why the husband got it? #2. Whats wrong with a husband/wife wanting their wife to stay how they are attracted to them? #3. If a mfer, regardless of gender, is ashamed of being fat, mix in a few salads a few times a week and get a gym membership.

I feel like mfers today just look for shit to get offended with. and the fucked up thing is the rest of us get so exhausted with the topic of people being offended we shut out real examples of people taking real offense. These mfers cheapened the fuck out of being offended.

And funny enough its more dudes that are getting offended by this than women.
I love it.

Fake outrage is easily my favorite form of outrage.

Inori

NAWF
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$147,340,204
Yall seen that pelaton commercial where this slim chick gets the pelaton bike as a gift from her husband and in one year it changes her and shit.

So I just ran into an article that said the commercial was offensive and sexist. Reason why? What does a husband buying his wife a bike to stay in shape say about the husband or standards of beauty and fat shaming and some oher shit.

Man so much wrong with this. #1. What if the wife really wanted one and thats why the husband got it? #2. Whats wrong with a husband/wife wanting their wife to stay how they are attracted to them? #3. If a mfer, regardless of gender, is ashamed of being fat, mix in a few salads a few times a week and get a gym membership.

I feel like mfers today just look for shit to get offended with. and the fucked up thing is the rest of us get so exhausted with the topic of people being offended we shut out real examples of people taking real offense. These mfers cheapened the fuck out of being offended.

And funny enough its more dudes that are getting offended by this than women.
what's wild is that she was doing a video diary of her progress and looks exactly the same in the beginning of the video as she did at the start a year later...AND she made her husband watch a year worth of them bullshit video diaries lol

muhfuckas just like complaining about shit

AZTG

Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$6,640,159
what's wild is that she was doing a video diary of her progress and looks exactly the same in the beginning of the video as she did at the start a year later...AND she made her husband watch a year worth of them bullshit video diaries lol

muhfuckas just like complaining about shit
Shit hilarious. They killing the husband for getting wife a gift she loved. Picture that. Dude made his wife happy as fuck in the commercial and getting killed for it.

But mfers have 0 offense for all the jewelry commercials that come in this time of the year. "The more money you spend, the more you love your wife/gf." To me thats more offensive.

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye and Chicity

Inori

NAWF
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$147,340,204
Shit hilarious. They killing the husband for getting wife a gift she loved. Picture that. Dude made his wife happy as fuck in the commercial and getting killed for it.

But mfers have 0 offense for all the jewelry commercials that come in this time of the year. "The more money you spend, the more you love your wife/gf." To me thats more offensive.
I mean them peloton bikes cost at least 2300 lol

:js4:

Beta Ray Trill

T. Sanford/Trill Doggy Dog (Legion Of Trill)
Aug 26, 2017
Legion Of Trill
ABW Bucks
$8,086,554
I'm watching Family Matters and Steve was dumb. Not only he had Myra choosing hard for him but he had Vonda choosing on him too. Man, forget Eddie I would've messed with Vonda. Eddie would've just had to charged that to the game.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Hellczar and Mooney

Dom Omnious

How do you spell evil? D.E.A. Mahn.
Jun 27, 2018
ABW Bucks
$1,858
Laura was no better. She could have had Steve and preferred bug eyed shallow Stephan....

Canon

Mar 22, 2019
ABW Bucks
$41,916
Britain's, the whole UK is so annoying. Your entire culture is based off of vintage disney cartoons. They try soo hard only to gain so little