Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms Anita brought Lalah Hathaway out so she could drill shit, then Ms Anita stepped back to the stage and you realize “she really is the GOAT”

it was like looking in a mirror

i wish you all well

im probably just bored right now but why not just record some shit?

fuck plans, just get who ya got at the time, drop a topic and go.....on some trial shit....kinda let it work itself out

if somebody sets a time on the weekend im in....doesnt matter with who or what its about

not even worried about it being live or heard right now....just wanna do sumn

No one would listen to that

Ida listened.. lol @Kandy , though she aint here at the moment woulda had that shit poppin wit her randomness. Say what yall like about her random topics she got puters putin without wack ass trollin.

I still remember(I think) her and @Alle'Oop talkin together on some random shit as that nigga drove around his neighbourhood doin whatever the fuck cable shit he does for a living or somethin and that it was entertaining for the short period time it happened lol

im probably just bored right now but why not just record some shit?

fuck plans, just get who ya got at the time, drop a topic and go.....on some trial shit....kinda let it work itself out

if somebody sets a time on the weekend im in....doesnt matter with who or what its about

not even worried about it being live or heard right now....just wanna do sumn
I tried this multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back