Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where? I thought it's been pretty calm around here.

I didnt sense any tension other than @HarryHippie being pretty pissed about dude getting the boot lol
me and my lil brother goldie in the thread about some cat i never heard of that Du made a thread about

me and beta in the nba thread

harry hippie wants me to delete him from the internet at the end of the year...tf??

CTB in general, although i must say, he's been on his best behavior the past few days. The timeout must've done him some good

I hadnt been around much this week and this the thanks i get? tuh

me and my lil brother goldie in the thread about some cat i never heard of that Du made a thread about

harry hippie wants me to delete him from the internet at the end of the year...tf??

CTB in general, although i must say, he's been on his best behavior the past few days. The timeout must've done him some good

I've had nothing but pleasant exchanges with the community today

:hahaha:

When was I on timeout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back