Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't go into any 40 threads looking to hate on his music. If I haven't heard it, I don't give an opinion about it.

And nigga stay trying to act like everything outside of downtown Chicago ain't country af.

Nah, you ain't running away today

I'll make a thread comparing the two verses

Not who they are, how they flowed or anything. Their actual words. Baby had the better verse. Hell 40 had the worst verse on the song.

Juvie > Turk> baby>.................................40
GTFO nigga, them trash ass niggas don't got shit on E 40. Going on 3 decades of great music. Always coming through with a hit record. What them cash money clowns doing, absolutely nothing

But you bring up E 40 all the damn time so cut the bullshit nigga. That nigga birdman trash so deal with it
I don't go around claiming baby is some lyrical genius, but I can appreciate what he can do and judge it accordingly and still enjoy it or call it wack

I brought up a rapper you highly covet and compared him to baby because they are on the same song and baby had the better verse

I don't go into any 40 threads looking to hate on his music. If I haven't heard it, I don't give an opinion about it.

And nigga stay trying to act like everything outside of downtown Chicago ain't country af.
That's the difference between me and you, I actually listen before I call shit trash. 85% of music coming from that region is trash

GTFO nigga, them trash ass niggas don't got shit on E 40. Going on 3 decades of great music. Always coming through with a hit record. What them cash money clowns doing, absolutely nothing
Once again, you fail to stick to the topic

I'm talking about a very specific song

You talking about longevity in rap.

You bringing up shit I'm not even arguing against

Once again, you fail to stick to the topic

I'm talking about a very specific song

You talking about longevity in rap.

You bringing up shit I'm not even arguing against
But we was never talking about one song, you just trying to move the goal post. We talking about Birdman being a wack rapper
so nigga you stick to the topic

But we was never talking about one song, you just trying to move the goal post. We talking about Birdman being a wack rapper
so nigga you stick to the topic
No man

Stay focused

I said that baby on the same song as 40 had the better verse

You started going off about some other shit I don't care to discuss because I know out of 100 emcees, baby don't sniff anywhere close to that which I'm totally ok with

Why won't you debate me if you feel so strongly about it?

You try to hate on the south so bad that you can't even detect when I'm making tongue in cheek remarks.

Whether you like it or not, and both good and bad, the South had niggas in your region changing their while approach to music. That's not something I made up. That happened. They influenced what you niggas wore and y'all even xerox'd the slang.

Now I know it's hard from you to admit that from the front stoop you weren't allowed to leave, but that's not my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back