Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You in the souf? B/c I know back home in SC, summer stays until January. Fucc a Fall. We'll get a HINT of fall...a cool breeze of incoming winter...but then all that goes out the window when its 98 degrees in fuccin DECEMBER. No exaggeration...that actually happens. Lol

These 9 month lastin’ SC summers are fuckin’ WOAT!!!

Nigga was spitting some real shit but... just like niggas you let someone make fun of the real without trying to understand while you stuck on the fake.

@Goldie I believe this was the matrix you were talking about earlier.

Maaaan....FOH nigga....lol...tell me what he was talkin’ about then....break it down for all us niggaz shootin’ a nigga down when he talkin’ “that real”...enlighten me bruh....let’s hear it

Maaaan....FOH nigga....lol...tell me what he was talkin’ about then....break it down for all us niggaz shootin’ a nigga down when he talkin’ “that real”...enlighten me bruh....let’s hear it

That's 2 strikes for the day lol...

I don't appreciate your tone lately.

That's 2 strikes for the day lol...

Nah...my nigga...YOU got 2 strikes...you been in here poppin’ off like you got an issue wit’ some shit I been sayin’ today bro....I asked you earlier who was “you niggaz” when u made a ref to niggaz doin’ some “questionable” shit when I made a comment about niggaz beefin’ in multiple threads....which I find hilarious just made a comment about it bein’ hard to keep up wit...them Terrance Howard out here soundin’ bugged out at least to me so I make a joke about tha nigga smokin’ and here you go sayin “just like niggaz to tear a man down when he spittin’ that real”...again soundin’ like a jab at me...so I’m askin’ what’s tha real shit he talkin’ about that you seemingly understand that a nigga like me don’t understand....or either explain/dismiss tha fact U been takin’ jabs...

Now I don’t even like typin’ shit like this so don't make me do it again today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back