Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st

giphy.gif

Last edited:
back to business....

@AP21 did you know that skylar got a baby with freddie gibbs?

i literally just found that out....goldie funny as shit bruh

:ohshit2:

i just realized this shit might attract shorty to the site, and i don't think im prepared for an ethering by skylar this glorious monday afternoon.......

i'll catch yall nig-nogs later

tenor.gif

Word, I forgot one of you bitch ass niggas ran and snitched to her last time her name was brought up

Idgaf tho :sup:
wait this happened???

rofl...shit when i found her online i know i tried my damndest to recruit her to the site for all the right reasons.... shorty had mad energy...funny as fuck

This a new baby?

What happened to her husband?

I thought she was out the trap life?

Freddie paid for the new body or the husband?

WowOhWow

wait this happened???

rofl...shit when i found her online i know i tried my damndest to recruit her to the site for all the right reasons.... shorty had mad energy...funny as fuck

Yea somebody told her we was talkin bout her on here and dropped an updated pic, then she cussed me out on Twitter :foh5:

ooooooooooo

wait........now i remember

dizz was posting her tumblr or something, i think she had nudes....

something like "match this body with this face" or some silly shit...... and niggaz told her about it.....

that's when i was able to find her.....i think she was low key pissed about that shit...said she was retired from forums....

Yea somebody told her we was talkin bout her on here and dropped an updated pic, then she cussed me out on Twitter :foh5:
i dunno that might've been me fam, i just found the dm i sent to her...

i was tryna plug the site...she never responded but she followed me..

i dunno that might've been me fam, i just found the dm i sent to her...

i was tryna plug the site...she never responded but she followed me..

Yea she might've made her impression of the site back then, but the situation with me and her happened this year.

Yea she might've made her impression of the site back then, but the situation with me and her happened this year.
oh iight...yea, that was my last interaction with her...Nov '17

i remember the dizz shit, but that was even before then.... that was some IC/BB shit when dizz was going overboard with the pictures....i can't remember if i talked to her then, or someone else did, but i knew she was pissed he was still pulling her pics like that...

prolly why ABW was a hard sell later in November....

I just wanna know if she met Gangsta Gibbs while back on the pole

Dassit

I just wanna know if she met Gangsta Gibbs while back on the pole

Dassit
naw she just graduated from nursing school.....shorty is doing marvelous in life.....

maybe he was seeking out a good nutritionist and she happened to be in the office doing some consulting work....

:js4:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back