Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Obama - Yall EXTRA "woke" twitter folks aren't real activists (paraphrasing)

Folks just need to be the change they wanna see, if everyone just walk it like they talk it. Shit would eventual pay off and pay dividends. I think someone made a great point about killer mike one time that cant be unargued. How are you that out of shape and talking about discipline?

Folks just need to be the change they wanna see, if everyone just walk it like they talk it. Shit would eventual pay off and pay dividends. I think someone made a great point about killer mike one time that cant be unargued. How are you that out of shape and talking about discipline?

Well, he's tryna be the change he wants to see

he's out here tryna do better, so yall need to find sumn else to attack lol

Words without actions mean nothing.
No matter what your goal is in life.
People have been saying that for ages.
So... nothing profound was said here.

I'm curious what the question was they asked.

Agreed.

Although him saying it IS important. Because clearly millions of people needed to hear it.

no judgement but its interesting this thread isn't getting that super woke outrage traction some of these other threads have received

no judgement but its interesting this thread isn't getting that super woke outrage traction some of these other threads have received
You want some pushback? I'll take the bait.

I don't understand the demonization of being "woke" aka aware and concerned. Simply put, I think human beings are victims of conditioning and complacency, because its easier that way

Back