Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Obama - Yall EXTRA "woke" twitter folks aren't real activists (paraphrasing)

Woke is basically white folks and some black folks not liking the hard honest truth about reality.

When someone is woke they are basically telling people the hard honest truth that they don't want to accept.

Last edited:
Why noone ever said Obama is woke?

Because he doesn't give folks the hard honest truth about reality, tip-toe, or not addressing the head on truth about society. Vague terms, safe talk, trying to appease both sides. Want black folks to be nice thinking that's going to solve the issues.

This is not being truthful about reality. That's not why noone has ever said Obama is woke. John Brown was more woke than Obama.

@Thor

Why noone ever said Obama is woke?

Because he doesn't give folks the hard honest truth about reality, tip-toe, or not addressing the head on truth about society. Vague terms, safe talk, trying to appease both sides. Want black folks to be nice thinking that's going to solve the issues.

This is not being truthful about reality. That's not why noone has ever said Obama is woke. John Brown was more woke than Obama.

@Thor

Jim Brown is a coon.

Stop speaking on what’s going on over here. You don’t know what’s going on you damn European

Malcolm X

Marcus Garvey

Stokely Carmichael

All of these individuals would be considered woke? Why is that? Because they told the hard honest truth about society, no apologetic about their stance.

Obama...

I said John Brown, you no reading lisp sounding motherfucker.

You're so busy trying to 1 up me, that you not even understanding what's on the screen you safe ass nigga.

lisp sounding? You pretending how my voice would sound.

You tea and crumpets ole fish and chips euro faggot.

this exchange between yall two @Reem and @Thor was EXACTLY the type of shit I was talking about with the bolded..

I don't necessarily believe people demonize being woke in general.. but there does seems to be an attitude of condescension from so-called woke folks that really isn't helpful to anyone imo. Some folks will talk down on those they didn't consider as "woke" as they are and rather than trying to have a dialogue shit just goes off the rails
:js4:

lisp sounding? You pretending how my voice would sound.

You tea and crumpets ole fish and chips euro faggot.

Captain, you quote me in every thread seeking attention from me because you get upset or frustrated when you read my post. My views and your views are not the same. In prison, you'd been gotten pressed with the stupid talk.

I'll stay outta your way, but I will continue to post my thoughts. These back and forths between you, not what's up. You only do this with me, and I know why.

I'll stay outta your way, will you please stay out of mines.

Captain, you quote me in every thread seeking attention from me because you get upset or frustrated when you read my post. My views and your views are not the same. In prison, you'd been gotten pressed with the stupid talk.

I'll stay outta your way, but I will continue to post my thoughts. These back and forths between you, not what's up. You only do this with me, and I know why.

I'll stay outta your way, will you please stay out of mines.

Shut up euro fag

this exchange between yall two @Reem and @Thor was EXACTLY the type of shit I was talking about with the bolded..

:js4:

What was stated was that woke means hard honest truth, and how safe black folks, coons and whites can't accept the hard honest truth about society. When that goes against the person's views who doesn't accept the hard honest truth about society, they label you as woke.

I stated that John Brown was more woke than Obama, John Brown spoke the hard honest truth about what was going on and tried to do something about it.

Obama is not speaking the hard honest truth and he is not doing anything for black folks to try and change the narrative or state of black people

That's what woke means.

Malcolm did the same thing, spoke the hard honest truth and tried changing the state of black folks, that's why he would be consider as woke today, Obama wouldn't be.

That's the basic of what woke means

I cast'd no idealogy, no hocus pocus, none of that stuff that's been associated with woke people. I just gave you examples of what is woke. Simple

What was stated was that woke means hard honest truth, and how safe black folks, coons and whites can't accept the hard honest truth about society. When that goes against the person's views who doesn't accept the hard honest truth about society, they label you as woke.

I stated that John Brown was more woke than Obama, John Brown spoke the hard honest truth about what was going on and tried to do something about it.

Obama is not speaking the hard honest truth and he is not doing anything for black folks to try and change the narrative or state of black people

That's what woke means.

Malcolm did the same thing, spoke the hard honest truth and tried changing the state of black folks, that's why he would be consider as woke today, Obama wouldn't be.

That's the basic of what woke means

That's what YOUR definition of woke is though. And you not even being able to consider that someone might have a different view of what woke means.. is the kind of condescending attitude I mentioned earlier.

That's what YOUR definition of woke is though. And you not even being able to consider that someone might have a different view of what woke means.. is the kind of condescending attitude I mentioned earlier.

It's not MY definition, it's what it is. You and others who don't want the hard honest truth being told will deflect or label that person as woke.

If you believe in GOD, you know that GOD tells no lies, and is the truth, would you consider him uttering the hard honest truth about any and everything woke?

What would you call the hard honest truth?? Do you believe Obama speaks the hard honest truth about society?? vs Malcolm??

It's not MY definition, it's what it is. You and others who don't want the hard honest truth being told will deflect or label that person as woke.

If you believe in GOD, you know that GOD tells no lies, and is the truth, would you consider him uttering the hard honest truth about any and everything woke?

What would you call the hard honest truth?? Do you believe Obama speaks the hard honest truth about society?? vs Malcolm??

Your arrogance and condescension is showing yet again. You dont get to claim what the one and only definition of woke is just cuz you feel like ur right fam. That's all i'm tryna say.

And when interacting with people that refuse to see any other viewpoint aside from their own.. it's frustrating... cuz I believe we want similar things at the end of the day.

There's no attitude behind being woke, speaking the truth, the attitude comes from those who can't seem to accept the hard honest truth about society and reality. see @Thor post when I just stated that speaking the hard honest truth about society and reality would be considered woke, and I even gave factual examples. He couldn't accept it, so he wanted to 1 up me. He'll attack me, but if a white man was to do something to him, or a friend of his, he wouldn't do anything to that white man, but he'll sit up here and quote and verbal wrestle with me about nothing which is stupid, but I get it. He don't want me to post the hard honest truth about things because it goes against his mind-set and he wants black folks not to read my posts, which is stupid. I don't have any issues with captain.

The only attitude is displayed from the person speaking the hard honest truth is frustration that they society has put on them.

The person who can't seem to grasp the hard honest truth will fight, or try and deflect, name call, change the subject, dilute, troll the conversation of the person or persons that's speaking the honest truth about society.

You can see it in these threads on here, when folks who are not subscribed to the hard honest truth mind-set, they attack that person, change the subject, soften the conversation, speaking in a comedic tone, try and deflect, those people are the dangerous ones especially if they are black, they don't want to hear the truth, which means that they are not living in the hard honest truth, which is why you have coons and safe niggas posting.

Back