Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News O.J. speaks on 25th anniversary of Nicole Simpson killing. Update: Da Juice has Twitter Lit...

You’re being disingenuous here is the full quote.

"I received a phone call from an attorney who said 'O.J. is ready to confess,'" Regan said in Sunday's show, when asked how the interview came together. "The only condition that he had was that he didn't want to call the book I Did It. He wanted to put an 'if' in front of it so that he would have deniability with his children. He couldn't face his children and he couldn't tell them that he had done it. That was the way it was portrayed to me."

Simpson did the interview as he was getting set to release a book in 2006 called If I Did It. Regan was shocked that he was releasing the book, because if he did it, then he's confessing to a crime and if he didn't do it, then he's writing a book about hypothetically killing his ex-wife.

So it’s pretty safe to say that this interview was set up to promote his book about him hypothetically murdering his wife and her friend.

And yes OJ is that stupid. This is the same guy that was talked into stealing back his memorabilia.

I'm not being disingenuous. You're just referencing your own stuff and acting like that's what I was talking about. It's not. I posted what I was talking about. It's in the video starting at 44:50. She was not talking about the book at all, so wha you're quoting is something different. She was asked specifically how she chose to conduct her interview and I gave her exact answer to that question. You can look at the interview. She did not ask him anything about the book He wasn't even speaking as if it was a hypothetical. If you're speaking hypothetically, you things like "I might have..." " I would have..." "I may have..." You can play this game all you want, but you know damn well if you heard someone saying "I got the knife from Charlie. I definitely remember that..." that you wouldn't take that as them giving a hypothetical And once again, why would anyone even give a hypothetical for something that's completely impossible.

And I know some of the dudes in here are on this super pro-black bullshit to the point that they will defend black people for just about anything, but ya'll going to bat like this for OJ? That dude didn't even fuck with black people like. He was worse than MJ with that shit.

The people thats celebrating OJ pissing off white folks on Twitter need to keep the same energy when he starts pulling that All Lives Matter / Im not Black, Im OJ shit

I'm not being disingenuous. You're just referencing your own stuff and acting like that's what I was talking about. It's not. I posted what I was talking about. It's in the video starting at 44:50. She was not talking about the book at all, so wha you're quoting is something different. She was asked specifically how she chose to conduct her interview and I gave her exact answer to that question. You can look at the interview. She did not ask him anything about the book He wasn't even speaking as if it was a hypothetical. If you're speaking hypothetically, you things like "I might have..." " I would have..." "I may have..." You can play this game all you want, but you know damn well if you heard someone saying "I got the knife from Charlie. I definitely remember that..." that you wouldn't take that as them giving a hypothetical And once again, why would anyone even give a hypothetical for something that's completely impossible.

And I know some of the dudes in here are on this super pro-black bullshit to the point that they will defend black people for just about anything, but ya'll going to bat like this for OJ? That dude didn't even fuck with black people like. He was worse than MJ with that shit.
Fuck all that. If OJ confessed then how come he’s not in jail for murder right now?

The people thats celebrating OJ pissing off white folks on Twitter need to keep the same energy when he starts pulling that All Lives Matter / Im not Black, Im OJ shit
It’s not about OJ, we already know he’s a coon, it’s just about the fact that his very existence pisses them off and I and many others love that shit.

the funny thing is supposedly Nicole wasn’t even the target of this “drug cartel”... her friend was.. she was just there at the wrong time and so was Ron...

regardless, if this was the case, why wasn’t this their defense?

the funny thing is supposedly Nicole wasn’t even the target of this “drug cartel”... her friend was.. she was just there at the wrong time and so was Ron...

Cuz their is no evidence supporting this claim

Damn oj really bout to get 1m+ followers in just a few days lol

Most of those people are following him to mock him after his tweets. Just like Dumbass Donnie.

Not me tho, I fux wih the Juice. Fuck them damn Kardashians. Nicole was a bit of a whore, and I only feel bad for the Goldman kid that got caught up in her whoredom.

OJ ain't kill nobody. He knows who did it (it was Justin, I bet), he might've been there that night, but he didn't kill em.

Who said the cartel framed him? Nobody. They did it.

The LAPD framed him

They all did. You're finally understanding
There is no proof of that at all. Fuhrman pleading the 5th is not an admission of guilt. You saying the house guest, the witness that saw the bronco speeding away, and the limousine driver that said oj wouldn’t let him put two bags particular bags in the trunk are in it as well?

That info wasn't admissible in court for whatever reason

Christopher Columbus introduced syphilis to the New World

OJ can put a couple basehead white ppl on his resume

Nothing of value was lost that evening

tenor.gif

Fuck all that. If OJ confessed then how come he’s not in jail for murder right now?

For one, he did that interview after he was acquitted so Double Jeopardy is attached. Even if it wasn't, as the interviewer said, the whole point of calling it hypothetical was to give him deniability.

Back