Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News O.J. speaks on 25th anniversary of Nicole Simpson killing. Update: Da Juice has Twitter Lit...

For one, he did that interview after he was acquitted so Double Jeopardy is attached. Even if it wasn't, as the interviewer said, the whole point of calling it hypothetical was to give him deniability.
There is no statue of limitations for murder so if he confessed like you claimed he did he’d be in jail right now.

For one, he did that interview after he was acquitted so Double Jeopardy is attached. Even if it wasn't, as the interviewer said, the whole point of calling it hypothetical was to give him deniability.

The only way they could re-try him would be if they had new evidence; then DJ doesn't apply. But using the same evidence? Nah, can't do it.

There is no statue of limitations for murder so if he confessed like you claimed he did he’d be in jail right now.

Did you miss what I just said about Double Jeopardy. He's already been acquitted for those murders. By law he can't be charged for them again. And again, the interviewer said, that his whole point in calling it hypothetical was deniability, so no they couldn't just open the case up and convict him because of this. The law doesn't work like that.

The only way they could re-try him would be if they had new evidence; then DJ doesn't apply. But using the same evidence? Nah, can't do it.

True, and no prosecutor would look at that interview alone and believe it rises to the level of something worth turning over DJ.

Did you miss what I just said about Double Jeopardy. He's already been acquitted for those murders. By law he can't be charged for them again. And again, the interviewer said, that his whole point in calling it hypothetical was deniability, so no they couldn't just open the case up and convict him because of this. The law doesn't work like that.

True, and no prosecutor would look at that interview alone and believe it rises to the level of something worth turning over DJ.
He can still be charged on a federal level and I’m aware about what double jeopardy is.

He can still be charged on a federal level and I’m aware about what double jeopardy is.

Again, we're not talking about what can be proven in court. I've already said I agreed that the verdict he got was reasonable and this confession wouldn't add anything new to that standard. We're talking about what we believe, and I believe that was a real confession from him and that the idea that an innocent man would make up a scenario where he wasn't innocent is ridiculous.

Again, we're not talking about what can be proven in court. I've already said I agreed that the verdict he got was reasonable and this confession wouldn't add anything new to that standard. We're talking about what we believe, and I believe that was a real confession from him and that the idea that an innocent man would make up a scenario where he wasn't innocent is ridiculous.
And we are circling back to something I already explained to you before. You’re telling me what you believe, I’m telling you that he did it for money, some seedy people approached him with the idea to write a hypothetical story about if he did it and OJ went along because he was desperate. We saw how easily he goes along with what people tell him word to him trying to steal his stuff back. His decision making was poor combined with being easily manipulated and needing money. It don’t matter what you would’ve done or what you think most people wouldn’t have done, it’s what OJ did.

Brett Cantor.

Michael Nigg.

Last edited:
And we are circling back to something I already explained to you before. You’re telling me what you believe, I’m telling you that he did it for money, some seedy people approached him with the idea to write a hypothetical story about if he did it and OJ went along because he was desperate. We saw how easily he goes along with what people tell him word to him trying to steal his stuff back. His decision making was poor combined with being easily manipulated and needing money. It don’t matter what you would’ve done or what you think most people wouldn’t have done, it’s what OJ did.

Again, the book and the interview are not the same thing. The interviewer got the opportunity because of the book, but she was not framing her questions based on what he said in the book. And if it was just about the book, he could have just explained what the book was about. That's not what he did. He stated what happened and then told her he wanted it to be labelled hypothetical to maintain deniability. That is what the interviewer herself said. Now you can believe or not believe her. That's your choice, but what about OJ makes it so that he deserves the benefit of the doubt?

Brett Cantor.

Michael Nigg.

Nice fodder for conspiracy theories, and maybe more good reason why OJ's acquittal was justified, but not proof that he didn't do it.

Again, the book and the interview are not the same thing. The interviewer got the opportunity because of the book, but she was not framing her questions based on what he said in the book. And if it was just about the book, he could have just explained what the book was about. That's not what he did. He stated what happened and then told her he wanted it to be labelled hypothetical to maintain deniability. That is what the interviewer herself said. Now you can believe or not believe her. That's your choice, but what about OJ makes it so that he deserves the benefit of the doubt?

Nice fodder for conspiracy theories, and maybe more good reason why OJ's acquittal was justified, but not proof that he didn't do it.
Let's make it simplistic... OJ is a black man in America accused of killing 2 white people and he was acquitted. Logic says if he was guilty he would have been found guilty. How can you think hes guilty despite being acquitted as a black man?

Reactions: GNS
Let's make it simplistic... OJ is a black man in America accused of killing 2 white people and he was acquitted. Logic says if he was guilty he would have been found guilty. How can you think hes guilty despite being acquitted as a black man?

OJ was a celebrity that was beloved by a lot of white people. That in and of itself separates him to some extent. You can't possibly believe that the average black man would have received the same treatment that OJ received. On top of that, OJ had an expensive and high powered legal team that was able to hit a lot of beats that average defense teams wouldn't have. So let's not act like this OJ case was representative of what normally happens with black men in the legal system.

s-l300.jpg
O.J.-Simpson-acquitted.jpg
s-l300.jpg

White peoples reaction
giphy.gif
200w.gif
2acc48be453fffee1e936fcb49467475.720x404x150.gif

My reaction
200.gif
DeterminedAmusingIndianabat-small.gif

Reactions: GNS
@IC_Refugee

Jason Simpson is the most likely person to have murdered both of them. He's the only one capable of fighting off Ron Goldman. The coroner said that Ron's hands and arms had sustained damage and bruising consistent with a fight, and Ron was a black belt. At that point in his life OJ simply wasn't capable of fighting against someone like that... But Jason, who was in good physical condition and had hand-to-hand training while in the military was.

Jason also has a rage disorder, nearly killed a girlfriend by stabbing her, stabbed another girlfriend, and was on probation for stabbing his boss in a dispute. The nigga crazy as fuck and had been institutionalized for it. Also, the day it happened, he had been of his meds AND he was supposedly pissed the fuck off at Nicole for canceling dinner reservations the night before at the restaurant he was a chef at.

Numerous investigators have tried to get LAPD to look at him, there's even one that has a knife consistent with the type that would have been used in both murders, Jason's ride (which he hid after the murders), and everything that was in his storage unit (where the knife was found). The LAPD had zero interest in him despite everything under the sun pointing to dude.
old head gang bringing the heat.

damn youngins always thinking dumb shit

Juice don't need to be in the States. These cacs goin hound him till he dies, and then 10 years after that.

Last edited:
Back