Welcome To aBlackWeb

NYU professor says fewer men in college will lead to 'mating crisis' with the US producing many 'lone and broke' men

"The most dangerous person in the world is a broke and lone male and we are producing too many of them," he said.

He said the most "unstable violent societies in the world," all have one thing in common: "Young depressed men who aren't attaching to work, aren't attaching to school, and aren't attaching to relationships."

What could be the cause of increasing numbers of men not attaching to school, work or relationships?

Are men more socially prone to risk taking, impulses and addictions? If so, doesn't that make us more vulnerable to mental illness? And not as willing to seek outside help to deal with our issues?

Any unemployed sociologists in here who can enlighten us all 😂

never mind that there’s now so many more outlets than school (youtube, gaming, entrepreneurship etc) and more women today are happy not having kids and focusing on themselves… I guess that’s not a logical conclusion

never mind that there’s now so many more outlets than school (youtube, gaming, entrepreneurship etc) and more women today are happy not having kids and focusing on themselves… I guess that’s not a logical conclusion
Here’s the issue with focusing on just yourself, it weakens a community.

when men focused on just themselves, more males were misguided by women or not taught to be men or leaders by males. Youth is very important and a males orecense is needed, Got guys now thinking a gun makes you a man and shooting up block due to lack of males leadership. Because guys was focusing on themselves.

when women focus on themselves, kids miss out on quality and important time that’s needed as well when young. The pure nurturing of a mother can not be matched. That and not wanting kids to focus on a career instead now robs the community of numbers. At the cost of a career that will spit you out as machines and tech take over.

we need each other and the sense of community is not there anymore due to a chase at money and this promoted single female lifestyle and don’t marry a lady cuz they all gonna leave and take all your money.

inthink once we all know our place in the community and how important it is, maybe it won’t be too late to change

Its not even that serious. Since when was it requirement that you had to have degree to get a mate?

The women that always claim there are no suitable men anymore, are single for the same reason that the men, that complain they cant find a suitable woman. They either have absurd superficial standards, put a bunch of other things before their relationship and wonder theirs always fail. Or lately, they're just str8 up terrible people.

Why would they do that? This is a societal problem, not an academic one. colleges and universities don't give a fuck if that tuition money is coming from a male or a female. Until it starts to affect THEIR bottom line, they really have no incentive to do anything about it. In fact, they prolly would prefer that 60% of their students be female.

I could be wrong. Maybe there actually is some incentive for the actual schools to try to attract more males. But I don't see it.

I thought it was affecting their bottom line since males aren't enrolling in their institutions.

Less males enrolling is less money for them and I don't see them giving an incentive for males to attend either.

"The most dangerous person in the world is a broke and lone male and we are producing too many of them," he said.

He said the most "unstable violent societies in the world," all have one thing in common: "Young depressed men who aren't attaching to work, aren't attaching to school, and aren't attaching to relationships."

What could be the cause of increasing numbers of men not attaching to school, work or relationships?

Are men more socially prone to risk taking, impulses and addictions? If so, doesn't that make us more vulnerable to mental illness? And not as willing to seek outside help to deal with our issues?

Any unemployed sociologists in here who can enlighten us all 😂

The bold makes sense to me.

Back