Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Halloween Havoc 🎃 (10/22/22)

Question, I saw someone calling for Melo to come up and lead Hit Row. What y’all think?

Nooooo!

Hit Row is a lost cause man. their only saving grace is a heel turn but even then i don't feel like Melo is a good fit for them. Not UNLESS they drop the raps and just get serious.

Then id be all in on a Melo led Hit Row.
They'd also have to tell big boy to take a backseat caus I think he's the unamed leader and that's kinda part of the problem right now.

Nooooo!

Hit Row is a lost cause man. their only saving grace is a heel turn but even then i don't feel like Melo is a good fit for them. Not UNLESS they drop the raps and just get serious.

Then id be all in on a Melo led Hit Row.
They'd also have to tell big boy to take a backseat caus I think he's the unamed leader and that's kinda part of the problem right now.

Besides...Melo already addressed that. He supports them but essentially said it's not a good fit

Melo in Hitrow is fucking stupid. Homie more talented then all 3 of them combined.

Melo needs to just be Melo. Probabaly will get elevated without his boy too.

Aight niggas need to hand Mandy Rose an L and get that belt off her. She cool end all but it’s the sole reason Toxic Attraction hasn’t been called up.

Back