Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Deadline (12/10/22)

It's the same thing as when Dolph beat Bronn or when the Android beat Rhea. they trynna up them numbers.

Creed Bros
Pretty Deadly..
Indusher
Gallus boys whenever they return from their on air suspension
the Dyad (Grizzled young vets)
Malik and Edris
those two country dudes are probably the weakest team in the division but have gotten better since being on Lvl Up more constantly

Creed Bros
Pretty Deadly..
Indusher
Malik and Edris
those two country dudes are probably the weakest team in the division but have gotten better since being on Lvl Up more constantly
Uhhh are Malik and Enofe an ACTUAL tag TEAM, or are they two singles guys put together? If so, 5 teams makes a division not my friend

Uhhh are Malik and Enofe an ACTUAL tag TEAM, or are they two singles guys put together? If so, 5 teams makes a division not my friend

they definitely a team, they got more matches together than they do as singles

Enofe only has like 3 singles matches and Malik probably even less than that b4 they got paired together, they used to do skits were they were trying to come up with a name for their team too but i guess now they're just Edris & Malik

Creed Bros
Pretty Deadly..
Indusher
Malik and Edris

Whoa whoa...I have been watching NXT regularly and I did not realize Joe Gacy's tag team was the Grizzled Young Vets...damn I'm embarrassed. I was legit wondering what ever happened to them smh.

Whoa whoa...I have been watching NXT regularly and I did not realize Joe Gacy's tag team was the Grizzled Young Vets...damn I'm embarrassed. I was legit wondering what ever happened to them smh.

yea they look diffferent cus they shaved all their shit off

no more beards and 1 went bald

still one of the most unnecessary character changes to date

black wreslters are the best in the world. i am sorry. the mexican talent is pretty close.

but wes lee,carmelo, the black uk dude ladder match at havoc. 5 stars

apollo crews vs waller casket match 4 stars.

damon kamep first ppvs vs julus creed alberance match. 5 stars.

new day vs pretty deadly. 5 star. perfection. and its there first match.

carmelo hayes vs richeto. 5 star match.

have you not watch there matches. athlehlic and moves wise. they are the best tag team in nxt. they just got no gimmick.

young dudes without any indie backgroud should not be that talented they wreslte like vets. as crazy high flying moves they did. they only botch like 5 ties in about 30 matches.

i think i get it now. there rumors of vince coming back. and that why naomi and sasha banks has not come back to wwe.

2. mandy rose and lacy doing onlyfans to get fired. and leave for aew.

Back