Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Deadline (12/10/22)

and there it is

I think Apollo might move on to chasing after the NA championship after this

which he'll probably win

I know one thing...Booker had better put dem paws on Waller.

Mofo called you a bitch and you aint do NOTHIN??? Naw chief. Waller g'on have to see me in that parking lot

Low key Trips need to get HBK on the phone and get some advice cause NXT women’s division is running circles on SD’s division

SD need Charlotte back + a good two call ups from NXT id say then they'll be straight. Losing Naomi and Sasha hurt too of course cause that's the show they were on

Imma be honest. New Day winning does nothing for that division or them titles. You can tell they did that solely because they about to go back on the road and trynna sell tickets

Imma be honest. New Day winning does nothing for that division or them titles. You can tell they did that solely because they about to go back on the road and trynna sell tickets

So which current NXT tag team deserves those titles other than pretty deadly?

Thats part of the reason why they did it but New Day going down to work with the talent in the PC while they're not really being used on SD is perfect and in the end the team that beats them for the straps will look legit for going over our new triple crown tag team Champs 🤷🏿‍♂️

Not to mention Woods has been praised for his creative pitches for years from when he was on NXT, maybe he can do the same for this crop if talent

Part of them winning was like a consolation prize kinda thing. They lost their longest tag team champs reign. Now they are Grand Slam Tag Team Champs.

that and it’s probably also an effort to sell tickets to that Vengeance event since it’s happening outside the PC.

But them being in NXT for awhile can definitely help build other teams. New Day vs the Creed Bros should slap

Back