Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Nurse Dominique

htgovu8a7wlg.jpg

Last edited:
LOL...mofos are wildin. Saw some shit on reddit yesterday with people saying her ass is flat and her titties are ugly. Then there's people in this thread saying she looks like a man. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that shit, but got damn! I need to see who yall think is hot if this chick don't qualify 😆

LOL...mofos are wildin. Saw some shit on reddit yesterday with people saying her ass is flat and her titties are ugly. Then there's people in this thread saying she looks like a man. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that shit, but got damn! I need to see who yall think is hot if this chick don't qualify 😆
Yeah bro. These fools are crazy. This chick is an Amazon. Body is insane. Face is beautiful. These dudes talking trash must be low key suspect.

Is it the closed reddit group?

F those phools. Also this is the only chick I am considering paying to facetime me :icu:

Back