Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW new_skee

All I'm going to say is this... when you seek attention, you get attention. Truth be told, NuSki really should drop an OF anyway...(she was going implied nudes, tee shirt and draws (everyday), tits filling up the screen!! ) that will #1 increase her profile and dream for wanting to be an NBA photographer. Either way she good... and getting paid

One little grainy ass picture showing her in her PRIME (not too small / Not too big) ... she should embrace her beauty and share more

All I'm going to say is this... when you seek attention, you get attention. Truth be told, NuSki really should drop an OF anyway...(she was going implied nudes, tee shirt and draws (everyday), tits filling up the screen!! ) that will #1 increase her profile and dream for wanting to be an NBA photographer. Either way she good... and getting paid

One little grainy ass picture showing her in her PRIME (not too small / Not too big) ... she should embrace her beauty and share more

Yeah to all of this! All that teasing should have stopped and should have made her entire IG about photography and sports only. Just like women selling clothes, keep it 100% professional at all times. Now if that business she was going for was freaky and nasty ?????

She wanna be saved and be a hoe at the same time .. shit don't work like that

No she ain't
She was a bottle girl that worked the club/industry groupie..
Use to fuck Rozay whole team..
I dont get how chicks be getting mad about this. She TOOk the pic and she KNEW it could get out and she a bottle girl? sheeeed.....judge gonna be looking at her like they looking at Rudy when he talking bout fraud when his client got convicted of charity fraud.... you def cant have it yo way....the internet aint Burger King

Did anybody record her live? I just want to hear what she said.

Also the owner of the other Reddit account got banned. The picture was still on his/her account.

Shit im glad yall talking about it. Her whole having her giant ass titties out in pics one minute then delete them and switch topics has been strange. Like you know you putting out thirst traps so why then delete them afterwards. I dont get it.

Nu.ski wants to be photographer/basketball wife/ rapper's roadie. When she could have made an onlyfans , collect her coins from subscribers and let shit rock. Instead she wants controversy so bad ,and 8a being a clout chasing air head

She doing all that crying over a picture. I can see if it was multiple pics, a sextape, a video or even if she was selling content. But 1 pic when she was basically throwing around a bunch of thirst trap pics/vidz for years. Must be about her self image cause now she can't tell people she don't do noods if someone asks her through dms

Nah all 3 of them are up. The one I run is private and people have to request to join.

Actually 1 is down

Back