Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW new_skee

People constantly trying to make a come up off some other girls nudes. its kinda weird. Its like an amateur news outlet or something for the most interesting scoop.....cept its for titties and no ones gets a promotion for buying them lol

Personally I think people who drag out "I got the goods" are annoying to the point that its not worth and you really cant trust em 100%. But I drop the shit I find so I just cant relate.

People constantly trying to make a come up off some other girls nudes. its kinda weird. Its like an amateur news outlet or something for the most interesting scoop.....cept its for titties and no ones gets a promotion for buying them lol

Personally I think people who drag out "I got the goods" are annoying to the point that its not worth and you really cant trust em 100%. But I drop the shit I find so I just cant relate.

facts

shit look at reddit

lol all it take is one or two niggas selling links to go unmoderated and a subreddit is done.... it's the wild west out there now

you could go to a sub for a specific girl and see everybody but that girl

facts

shit look at reddit

lol all it take is one or two niggas selling links to go unmoderated and a subreddit is done.... it's the wild west out there now

you could go to a sub for a specific girl and see everybody but that girl

Man dont get me started on that shit. Amirah Dyme, Lady Lebraa, Steph Kegals reddits.......those the ones off the top of my head in 1 second of thinking but ive seen it happen waaayyy too many times. If I see a NSFW sub has less than 3 mods its only a matter of time before that shit gets hit with a million other things once the mods inevitably stop showing up.

Shit is so fucking annoying like im looking for naked pics and all Im seeing is other girls and a shitty discord links haha. Eventually just gotta unsub and look elsewhere.

That's the difference though, you're not really getting stuff. I don't agree with their tactics, but some act like that cause they know they got stuff that only a handful of people got.

That's the difference though, you're not really getting stuff. I don't agree with their tactics, but some act like that cause they know they got stuff that only a handful of people got.

I look at it like the PS5. If niggas will buy it for 500000 dollars, sell it for that price.

Now to me? It's not worth the purchase because niggas will just sneak off with ya 50

Maaaan ima check on this thread in a few weeks and hope some good Samaritan popped up and dropped the fire, we really at this point huh..... reselling the stuff that the reseller sold.....im cacklin! ? ? ?
That mfr made a purchase while super horny. That’s always a no no. Fellas always jerk off before you do some dumb shit cuz your dick hard. That post nut clarity will have you thinking rationally again ???

Damn son. You couldn't bless the community with the content???

You can't be like newb did that so hopefully you won't have to go through that???

Back