Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW new_skee

i messaged the guy i kinda feel like it might be a finess

Yeah I did too, it was just so sketchy. You have this content that you feel is so hot and you just gotta sell it but he just seemed so disingenuous from the start.

Like how come you so shy about proving what you got?? Dude said it like nah you give me money and I just send it, its all good

Just seen him post more screenshots. He clearly got her content. This shit getting old though like either niggas gonna post it or just keep it
Fr. And if they don’t plan on posting don’t even announce that you have shit. They on some weird shit doing that smh

Fr. And if they don’t plan on posting don’t even announce that you have shit. They on some weird shit doing that smh
That screenshot that was posted don't mean shit... no face no case... no buy. I got scammed last night and there was a face (for another chick) MOFO made it look like a FT call.

That screenshot that was posted don't mean shit... no face no case... no buy. I got scammed last night and there was a face (for another chick) MOFO made it look like a FT call.
No face no case? There’s a screenshot with her titties out and you can see her lips. That was definitely her. I ain’t buying shit but I am waiting for a real one to bless us lmao

How are y’all reaching out to dude? DMs on Reddit? I’m tired of him posting shit at these weird hours and then deleting them by the time niggas is awake lol. and it looks like he closed his DM on Twitter

Back