Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nu Jerzey Twork vs Geechi Gotti (Battle)

Watching this shit again. Geechi lifted Twork soul in the 2nd, then showed up to his wake with Flowers in the 3rd. In Twork 2nd, you can tell he wasn’t expecting Geechi to step on his neck that hard.
By the third round Twork was feeling mad depressed lol. Like WHY I AINT PREPARE FOE THIS?!!??

Couldn't make it through the whole thing one-sided as fuck

When this got announced, I was expecting a classic.
Before I was gonna give the slight edge to NJT. I thought he was gonna try and bully him.
Boy was I wrong. GG was well prepared and made sure his bars was hitting.
That NJT gas was running on fumes the whole night.

this is an old post. but Twork disappointed the whole community, finally people starting to see him for the slacker he is.

oh alright.

But now that the Norbes situation as come to light,I kinda could see how his mind may have not been in the game for a while.

Imagine the person who helped put you on ,was trying to smash your GF or BM?

Twork should be the biggest star in battle rap.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
oh alright.

But now that the Norbes situation as come to light,I kinda could see how his mind may have not been in the game for while.

Imagine the person who helped put you on ,was trying to smash your GF or BM?

Twork should be the biggest star in battle rap.

facts plus tax fam. He prob was thinking about jumping Norbes instead of working on his bars. He will have a chance to redeem himself vs Danny Myers in Sterilized 2, so we will see if he comes with it

facts plus tax fam. He prob was thinking about jumping Norbes instead of working on his bars. He will have a chance to redeem himself vs Danny Myers in Sterilized 2, so we will see if he comes with it
I need a new link. Cant get it to play.

Back