Welcome To aBlackWeb

Not gonna lie, never felt more at my lowest than I am right now... ?

Tim3ismoney

So I been trying to get with this girl for quite sometime... Months to be specific.. had show her love bought her gifts for bday & Xmas... But she doesn't want nothing to do with me at all... & I'm not the type to chase a female for this long like I really like this girl a lot but I could never get her attention ... Like other females be hitting me up I deadass ignore them or leave them on seen & don't even bother answering...

Might sound ma corny but just had to vent ...

sound like you're investing into someone who isn't interested in you

going to have to accept that L and aim to get better at giving your energy to the right people

That's the worst part...is like I be thinking maybe she give a chance ... 28 no kids. . shiitt but I think she likes pussy tho

That's the worst part...is like I be thinking maybe she give a chance ... 28 no kids. . shiitt but I think she likes pussy tho

she could like animals - none of that matters.

keep things simple

find those who like you and build from there. not everyone gonna like you - thats cool, just attract/find those that do

you said you got other women running you down. bet one of them willing to give you some bounce back.

but you gotta accept that L and get over the brawd

So I been trying to get with this girl for quite sometime... Months to be specific.. had show her love bought her gifts for bday & Xmas... But she doesn't want nothing to do with me at all... & I'm not the type to chase a female for this long like I really like this girl a lot but I could never get her attention ... Like other females be hitting me up I deadass ignore them or leave them on seen & don't even bother answering...

Might sound ma corny but just had to vent ...
giphy.webp

7b826b04bc01285df477cff31a925295.gif

I never understood buying gifts for a chick to get her to like you. Shit never made sense to me. Buying gifts for my gf makes sense. Buying gifts for a chick that im trying to get the attention of makes no sense. Someone explain why this is even a thing.

This girl started working at my job, she was cute. On her first day, her mouse wouldnt work.

How this corny mfer that works there bought her a mouse for $115. She refused to accept it but dude kept pressuring her and she finally took it. A few days later he kept asking her to lunch and she kept saying no. Im pretty sure she ended up talking to the manager to finally get left alone.

They both not on my team, i just heard it from people that I know that directly work with them.

I had the same reaction then too. Like fam why would you think randomly buying her a $100 gift would work? That shit destroyed any shot he might have had.

never had this problem.....not because im the mack or nothin lol

I just rarely ever shot at anything i didnt get any type of vibe from.....you know if somebody likes you or not mane

what does she say about the gifts? has she ever even smiled at you bruh?

My guy, i understand trying for a few weeks, but months nah dead that.

B'day, Xmas..Valentine's was all that's left to complete the trifecta.

Buying gifts for a chick that you're not dealing with, will most likely make her look at you in a lesser light or straight up have an inferior opinion of you i.e. simp, too sweet (not masculine enough) but you can be in the friend-zone.

Not saying you are but unrequited love is unhealthy. Instead, find someone who sees the value in being with you.

'had show her love bought her gifts for bday & Xmas... But she doesn't want nothing to do with me at all.'

These two lines are very telling. You can't buy what ain't for purchase and this alone could have been a turn off for her

I don't feel bad if she took the gifts either

Back