Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roi Baptiste obvious reasons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Who do you think should be Donkey of the Weak?

Rules:
Tag the member you want to nominate and post your receipts(screenshots or quotes) about why they should be DOTW

You can only nominate TWO people each. Once you nominate someone you can come in and change it, as long as its changed before voting time.
(PLEASE JUST EDIT THE ORIGINAL POST, TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME)

A poll will be set up each week(Fridays) and who ever gets the most votes, will be the Donkey for the following week.
NOMINATIONS OPEN SUNDAYS AND CLOSE THURSDAYS!
VOTING IS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!

WINNER ANNOUNCED SUNDAY.

The Donkey will get a custom badge "DONKEY"
and have to rock a Donkey pic for the entire week.​

Last edited:
OUR FIRST DONKEY OF THE WEEK WILL BE CHOSEN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR UNTIL NOW.
I WILL USE THESE FOLLOWING QUOTES AS THE NOMINEES.

WE WILL OPEN UP NOMINATIONS FOR THE NEXT ONE ON 3/7.

Last edited:
My nomination!
you sound a little biased moddy..... i see that you use your political influence to sway others thinking because A) your a lady )& B(your a mod..... please i ask of you to be fair with everybody on this site........ you seem as a mod that your opinion is the one that truly counts in here..... there was nothing wrong with that mans post.... like you told me last week it got people talking.

you sound a little biased moddy..... i see that you use your political influence to sway others thinking because A) your a lady )& B(your a mod..... please i ask of you to be fair with everybody on this site........ you seem as a mod that your opinion is the one that truly counts in here..... there was nothing wrong with that mans post.... like you told me last week it got people talking.
Biased about what exactly, memby?

I don’t try to sway anyone’s opinion. Where in that thread did you see me trying to sway anyone’s opinion. I stated what I felt. Answered your question and kept it moving. I wasn’t in there trying to get anyone to agree with me. So what are you talking about.

and how the hell am I biased when I said the same shit applies to a woman if she puts a man out for the same reason?

You just don’t agree with how I post and have a problem with it. I’ve been posting like this before I was a “mod”. You just got here. Relax.

My nomination

Biased about what exactly, memby?

I don’t try to sway anyone’s opinion. Where in that thread did you see me trying to sway anyone’s opinion. I stated what I felt. Answered your question and kept it moving. I wasn’t in there trying to get anyone to agree with me. So what are you talking about.

and how the hell am I biased when I said the same shit applies to a woman if she puts a man out for the same reason?

You just don’t agree with how I post and have a problem with it. I’ve been posting like this before I was a “mod”. You just got here. Relax.
i think that ..... don't get upset moddy that instead of a black web that Abw stands for Angry Black Woman...... you insulted the man because his post affected you as a female.

hear me out for a minute Abw..... even though i'm new to this site i suggest that Abw elect a union rep........ somebody that's not a mod who's unbiased that will work with others in small disputes on here.... i had sugested this on another site & tbh it worked out just fine..... something to think about heading forward down the road.

hear me out for a minute Abw..... even though i'm new to this site i suggest that Abw elect a union rep........ somebody that's not a mod who's unbiased that will work with others in small disputes on here.... i had sugested this on another site & tbh it worked out just fine..... something to think about heading forward down the road.
@Oversight Committee

1:30

Back