Welcome To aBlackWeb

NOME 9 Face Off: God Tier Loaded Lux vs Vegan Verb.. Update: Part 2 added...

Yo, why the FUCK they keep hiring this lame Queenzflip? Dude serves no point besides the funny-ass videos driving his kids to school. He's doing more dickriding and spazzing than the battlers. I turned it off smh. Wake me for the event.

This video is incredible. They did an excellent job putting this together, the clips of Verb's 3rd vs Lux's 3rd was a perfect touch. I'm already there in my mind I'm just waiting for the week to catchup to saturday lol.

I did actually like flip in this one though he had me laughing. You do realize this faceoff was recorded on the same day as the cassidy/goodz faceoff right, it's not that they "keep" hiring him.

This video is incredible. They did an excellent job putting this together, the clips of Verb's 3rd vs Lux's 3rd was a perfect touch. I'm already there in my mind I'm just waiting for the week to catchup to saturday lol.

I did actually like flip in this one though he had me laughing. You do realize this faceoff was recorded on the same day as the cassidy/goodz faceoff right, it's not that they "keep" hiring him.

Here's how much he annoys me: anything past the first time he was all overreacting in a battle is "keep hiring." He's been annoying as fuck for years. He's like an articulate version of that Eat'em/barking nigga Conceited used to run with.

Queenzflip and ARP the 2 most annoying niggas in battle rap I don’t care for the face off let’s get it on niggas nh

Yea I didn't finish this shit because of flip.
Nigga annoying
Instigate a back n forth and let em talk, don't inject yourself in the shit

Yo, why the FUCK they keep hiring this lame Queenzflip? Dude serves no point besides the funny-ass videos driving his kids to school. He's doing more dickriding and spazzing than the battlers. I turned it off smh. Wake me for the event.

Not 1 lie told my nigga... nigga super corny

Aight but fuck queenzflip right now, what you guys think about the faceoff? Who won this? They both made some valid points

Back