Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Sex marriages ( would you do it?)

Would you marry your best friend and not have sex

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • NO

Votes: 18 94.7%

• Total voters
I’m confused as to why niggas is in here talking like they can never get no pussy again. You and your partner have as much sex as you want, just not with each other.

From the comments in here, half of yall didnt even read the article, lol. Reading headlines is gonna get yall caught up one day, lol.

The first two partners are asexual. They have no conditions on their marriage and are open to dating anyone.

The third couple have kids from their previous marriages but are now asexual.

They get the benefits of marriage, have a home, pay bills, together. They have a life connection on the emotional and mental side. No sexual attraction to each other.

From the comments in here, half of yall didnt even read the article, lol. Reading headlines is gonna get yall caught up one day, lol.

The first two partners are asexual. They have no conditions on their marriage and are open to dating anyone.

They get the benefits of marriage, have a home, pay bills, together. They have a life connection on the emotional and mental side. No sexual attraction to each other.
Did you really think we were gonna read that wall of text with that shitty font? lol

This changed absolutely nothing

Kudos to these folks for doing them tho

how is any of this relavent to the question of would we marry our best friend and not have sex.

Article and its shitty font ain't needed when I can answer the question without reading it.

As for those other folk; Marriage is between two people, whatever conditions and circumstances they set for themselves ain't got shit to do with anybody else.

Some cultures allow a man to have multiple wives. While I disagree with that idea, I respect their right to mind they own business.

I get it for mfers that need some type of companionship but im personally cool as shit with being alone. So nah i aint marrying a mfer just to have someone around me.

If its gonna be a no sex marriage, i rather have no marriage at all.

so-many-words-so-much-reading.jpg

And hell no. Why get married then? Minus well stay friends and let me go do my thing thing.

Jfc it's talking about two best friends vowing to never leave each other's side no what. Isn't that wtf a bestie does anyway? I hate society....

Back