Welcome To aBlackWeb

No place for H8TE.

One thing I will say... I love the internet. A 25 page thread full of derailments, lightweight defending/condemning of homophobia and gay jokes, and multigenerational/multiforum poster feuds being (re)ignited... all because someone suggested an LGBT centered VIP room. I love y'all, but while I was typing my post shifting between trying not to break down and wanting to punch a hole in the wall, I was wondering if it was appropriate to tell two grown men passively arguing about gay jokes at 2AM IN THE FUCKING MORNING to get a room, have a commitment ceremony and get it over with. Despite my loss, I will always laugh at gay jokes if they're REALLY funny, and I will always welcome any contrary opinions and rhetoric of the LGBT community. In fact, those opinions should be openly discussed in this yet unnamed room for the sake of educating anyone who cares about the entire spectrum of that lifestyle.

As per title suggestions (sorry if some of these came up already)

The Letter Room (I've heard ppl disparagingly call LGBT ppl "letter boys"... that needs to be flipped before it catches on)
Live Your Life
Kyngs and Queens (a personal suggestion in honor of my nephew)
The Ally Alley
Braveheart Born

I also like any variation of "No H8te".

@Big Lurko

Hit up Barry Allen (Flash)............get him to take you back to 50's/60's Harlem............and hit up Bumpy Johnson.

He might need some more............."workers"............ for the 2nd season.

Just wondering....................

Avon suspicious clip.gif

How much traffic is that gay VIP section getting?

And what went into creating their special section?

Starting to think this is the reason the site has been so slow recently.

It's never been like this.

The maintenance we had a few days ago seemed to make things worse.

If this is really the reason for the site being like it is, it's probably best to take them out the VIP and just give them a regular room on the board like everybody else.

Not worth bringing down the quality of the board to cater to one group.

Just wondering....................

View attachment 486418

How much traffic is that gay VIP section getting?

And what went into creating their special section?

Starting to think this is the reason the site has been so slow recently.

It's never been like this.

The maintenance we had a few days ago seemed to make things worse.

If this is really the reason for the site being like it is, it's probably best to take them out the VIP and just give them a regular room on the board like everybody else.

Not worth bringing down the quality of the board to cater to one group.
It was stated multiple times why the site is running slow. If you missed those convos, Ap just created a thread on why things are running slow.

I know it is popular to blame gays for everything but this has nothing to do with them.

It was stated multiple times why the site is running slow. If you missed those convos, Ap just created a thread on why things are running slow.

I know it is popular to blame gays for everything but this has nothing to do with them.

Not blaming the gays at all.

Just wondering if the creation of a VIP room for them is partly to blame for the site being slow.

The timing of this thread............the creation of the room...............and these two maintenance messages seem to coincide with each other.

ABW back in 1-3 hours screenshot.png

ABW back in 1-6 hours screenshot.png

Some of you have poor comprehension skills.

This isn't about gay people.

This is about whether or not the creation of their VIP room is making the site run slower than it ever has.

I'd be asking the same thing if a VIP room was made for the MEGAS or any other group of people if I thought it might be making the site run slower.

Back