Welcome To aBlackWeb

No place for H8TE.

Gay jokes is not anti gay

if so..,,then you niggas are classist and me and @Sion and @Elzo69Renaissance need our own thread to talk business and investment
Cuz people stay shitting on black people with money or means
Wasnt gonna post anything because this is a long thread. But some of yall are speaking from a perspective of an attacker and not the attacked. Dont get hung up on the word "attacker", I just couldnt find a better word. We have seen countless times on here that jokes do hurt people. Not just gay jokes. Everyone has a line. But for some reason, a gay person's line is not justified.

Imagine, some of these folks have gotten ridiculed and joked on their whole life. You think they like to hear that from people that dont share the same lifestyle? Im sure some are sick of it.

Example, imagine being biracial in a place like, let us say Japan. A place where there are not many people like you. You are constantly ridiculed and joked on for something you cant change. You think a biracial person wants to hear jokes from people not sharing their experience? The same people that dont want to see you happy on purpose. Majority of the time the attacked dont mind jokes from people that share their lifestyle or experience. Kind of like how most blacks say nigga to each other but dont accept it from people that are not black. The Same can be said about the word fagot

Im Not even try to change people's minds. Just correct some of this false logic I see displayed. A simple question was asked by kandy but we have a 20 + page thread where the majority of the post has nothing to do with figuring out a name for a space for LGBT community. Some of those titles could be seen as offensive but it would take a someone in that community to say it is offensive.

People concerned about the problems that gay people would bring, like complaining to where the site gets shutdown. That is laughable. Between this site and the ic, you had personal info dispalyed, poster's sex tapes getting leaked, bootleg movie and music streams, mega dudes stealing females video content ...etc. And yet, both sites were not shutdown cause of these things. But gay people having a safe place is what will close down the site? Looooooool. I dont normally type this long but had to throw my opinion on this. Im sure most wont read this anyway. But to the non lazy, here you go.

Last edited:
Ight so I've been thru the thread and yeah there are a lot of pages but no one is sayin' flat out no so what's the issue?

Niggas tryna out progressive each other just make the ting and close this thread

I didnt miss the point. You just made a terrible point.

Fuck yaself up
I’m bout tired of you.

a terrible point is still a point.
Just because you don’t 100 agree don’t change it.

no one is against gays. So everyone needs to stop that shit.
VIP for gays is a bit much when we have no issue ....
A selected few for a forum makes no sense .
everyone gets clowned for everything.

no protections are needed unless we protect everyone from something.

this is all more than it needs to be.

I’m bout tired of you.

a terrible point is still a point.
Just because you don’t 100 agree don’t change it.

Dos, my brotha, and I mean this with all due respect

Press the eject button b. Like now. Don't pass go, don't collect $200. Press eject and quickly.

People concerned about the problems that gay people would bring, like complaining to where the site gets shutdown. That is laughable. Between this site and the ic, you had personal info dispalyed, people's sex tapes getting leaked, bootleg movie and music streams, mega dudes stealing females video content ...etc. And yet, both sites were not shutdown yet cause of these things. But gay people having a safe place is what will close down the site? Looooooool. I dont normally type this long but had to throw my opinion on this. Im sure mist wont read this anyway. But to the non lazy, here you go.
POTY!

nail on the head.

Man what????

Back