Welcome To aBlackWeb

NM Cop arrested before his shift for hospitalizing his girlfriend, gets cut out of his uniform

He was doing too much.
I been ain't trust people but I remember being at captains mast(idk the AF equivalent) and some high ranking bitch that saw me everyday and always made an effort to have a pleasant conversation with me, recommended that I get kicked out. It shocked me for all of 2 seconds then I remembered I been taught myself that about people and brushed it off.

I got stationed in the south and from the Eastcoast. There was a certain way I carried myself which was just normal to me but was seen as “attitude”, they was in their feelings about me because I wasn’t extra friendly and I didn’t just talk to people and looking to be everybodies buddy! I didn’t have that southern quality everybody else pretty much had.

Luckily for me, I was smarter than most of my peers and just had put up some CDC test scores niggas wasn’t hittin at the time. They was already putting niggas out for failing left and right and I gave these niggas rain man numbers in comparison

Reactions: GNS
Back