Welcome To aBlackWeb

NJPW/IMPACT/Indy Wrestling News/Events Thread

People really making it a bigger deal than it really is

WWE not as salty about this shit as people think they are its just business
Don't be naive dubbz.... Khan has tha cash flow and has surrounded himself with wrestling minded individuals if he gets a major tv deal (which he will)_the wwe will have to step up their game especially on raw

Bruh what does them having to step their game up have to do with yall thinking they not gone put Jericho in the hall of fame? lmao

Anyways man they not even worried about a TV deal right now Cody said it himself in a post interview yesterday.. yall jumping the gun on all this shit.
Sure, Khan has the cash flow to get a major TV deal but money doesn't buy TV deals. A major network not gone take a chance on a wrestling promotion that hasn't proven its drawing power. An indie event selling out an arena with 10,000 people is impressive to us yea but not no major network.

As of right now the only thing that they really compete in is recruiting talents because they can offer deals that are just as good as the ones WWE offer with some better perks

So lighter schedules
Health insurance
Women and men equal pay
Wins and losses matter

Great time to be in the business
Man these niggas get it. I been saying this for years on the IC and on here that WWE should have been did this and are horrible on employees. How much blood does Vince has on his hands from poor Healthcare treatments and deaths, injuries, suicides, etc.

WWE are selfish, evil motherfuckers ran by a dictator, yet my dumbass still watches them. Hopefully AEW Sparks healthy change. Would be dope if they implement a off season like I was bringing up

Bruh what does them having to step their game up have to do with yall thinking they not gone put Jericho in the hall of fame? lmao

Anyways man they not even worried about a TV deal right now Cody said it himself in a post interview yesterday.. yall jumping the gun on all this shit.
Sure, Khan has the cash flow to get a major TV deal but money doesn't buy TV deals. A major network not gone take a chance on a wrestling promotion that hasn't proven its drawing power. An indie event selling out an arena with 10,000 people is impressive to us yea but not no major network.

As of right now the only thing that they really compete in is recruiting talents because they can offer deals that are just as good as the ones WWE offer with some better perks
Dubbz i was jokin wit tha Jericho gettin in tha hof @ 70 .... But Vince goin ta have him sweat it out for a few years longer than he should

Ok I'm watching NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 13.

I didn't know guys. I...I didn't know how good this shyt is. Jericho DDTing Naito on that announcers table...

e0wrdhrr08n0.gif

Wit NXT...NJPW...the other indie shyt I've checked out...this is what wrestling show be about.

I'm starting to see the complaints about WWE.

Ok I'm watching NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 13.

I didn't know guys. I...I didn't know how good this shyt is. Jericho DDTing Naito on that announcers table...

View attachment 101704

Wit NXT...NJPW...the other indie shyt I've checked out...this is what wrestling show be about.

I'm starting to see the complaints about WWE.

It's time for you to throw WWE right in the trash and never look back. Too much good wrestling out there to keep going back to the McMahon's and their bullshit.

It's time for you to throw WWE right in the trash and never look back. Too much good wrestling out there to keep going back to the McMahon's and their bullshit.

Literally mind is blown right now watching this.

WWE lost it's way. Vince probably thought since he doesnt have any real major competition like he did wit WCW...he can just put out any WWE garbage out, and the fans will accept it. Fucc the storylines...fucc how the fans feel...I'm Vince McMahon and your gonna accept whateva I put out.

He grossly underestimated wrestling fans, and they've shown that wit the low ratings, and social media. Can't front...Cody Rhodes gets a lot of credit for puttin the spotlight on this indie shyt.

WWE lost it's way. Vince probably thought since he doesnt have any real major competition like he did wit WCW...he can just put out any WWE garbage out, and the fans will accept it. Fucc the storylines...fucc how the fans feel...I'm Vince McMahon and your gonna accept whateva I put out.

He grossly underestimated wrestling fans, and they've shown that wit the low ratings, and social media. Can't front...Cody Rhodes gets a lot of credit for puttin the spotlight on this indie shyt.

That wont Codys doing bruh

NJPW was on fire before he left to go there

That wont Codys doing bruh

NJPW was on fire before he left to go there

Naw I wasn't talkin about him wit NJPW. The other indie shyt. At least from what I'm seeing on IG.

I'm still at awe at that Omega/Tanahashi match. If a WWE match was to go that great...Vince would've found a way to fucc it up. Just to spite the fans

the wwe lost its way when they went the pg route and not allow the wrestlers do their own promo

Back