Welcome To aBlackWeb

NJPW/IMPACT/Indy Wrestling News/Events Thread

Do not be surprised if nakamura,balor,or styles jump ship all their contracts are up soon

man aint nobody jumping ship like that

nakamura already said hes re signing, so did Styles when people started talking about this months ago. Balor idk but hes rumored to be getting a push in the coming months and I dont see him just jumping ship like that.

It doesn't mean that any of them cant end up there in a few years but not now bruh

man aint nobody jumping ship like that

nakamura already said hes re signing, so did Styles when people started talking about this months ago. Balor idk but hes rumored to be getting a push in the coming months and I dont see him just jumping ship like that.

It doesn't mean that any of them cant end up there in a few years but not now bruh
1 maybe 2 or tha names above making that move....

1 maybe 2 or tha names above making that move....

We'll see bruh

I dont think so

if anybody leaves WWE for AEW when their contract is up itll be Tye Dillinger or some other non big name who isnt being used at all. I think all the big boys are stayin

People really making it a bigger deal than it really is

WWE not as salty about this shit as people think they are its just business

Nah. WWE one of the most petty companies there is, it wouldn't shock me they do some shit like that.

Jericho
Cody
Bucks
Page
PAC
MJF
Janela
SCU
STRONGHEARTS

Baker
Brandi
Penelope

They got a nice start and then they're going to add Kenny Omega next month

Nah. WWE one of the most petty companies there is, it wouldn't shock me they do some shit like that.

This isnt the first time a WWE star has gone to work for the "enemy"

Example: Kurt Angle, Christian, Mick Foley, The Hardys all went to TNA and i think all of them are in the Hall of Fame minus Christian.

So whats the difference in what jerichos doing and what they did?

Billy Gunn is working as a producer for AEW but you know good and damn well he going in the hall of fame.. Whether its with Road Dogg as the New Age Outlaws or as DX with the whole crew

This isnt the first time a WWE star has gone to work for the "enemy"

Example: Kurt Angle, Christian, Mick Foley, The Hardys all went to TNA and i think all of them are in the Hall of Fame minus Christian.

So whats the difference in what jerichos doing and what they did?

Billy Gunn is working as a producer for AEW but you know good and damn well he going in the hall of fame.. Whether its with Road Dogg as the New Age Outlaws or as DX with the whole crew
The difference is all those guys came crawling back after they hit hard times, do you think Jericho has to lower himself to do that. For all the guys you named I can give you a Macho Man, Rick Rude, Miss Elizabeth, Lex Luger and the Honky Tonk Man to name a few. I know Macho Man made it in but he had to die for them to do the right thing

The difference is all those guys came crawling back after they hit hard times, do you think Jericho has to lower himself to do that. For all the guys you named I can give you a Macho Man, Rick Rude, Miss Elizabeth, Lex Luger and the Honky Tonk Man to name a few. I know Macho Man made it in but he had to die for them to do the right thing

Matt and Jeff were over as fuck in TNA and had creative control over their characters + they could of went anywhere else with that Broken gimmick but they wanted one last run in WWE after they offered them contracts.

Kurt didnt hit rock bottom either before goin back. It was just a matter of him wanting to go back before he retired.

I cant believe yall really think they gonna keep dude out the HoF cause of this

Matt and Jeff were over as fuck in TNA and had creative control over their characters + they could of went anywhere else with that Broken gimmick but they wanted one last run in WWE after they offered them contracts.

Kurt didnt hit rock bottom either before goin back. It was just a matter of him wanting to go back before he retired.

I cant believe yall really think they gonna keep dude out the HoF cause of this

Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle were both junkies and Kurt also had a domestic abuse charge against him, if that's not rock bottom then what is. I'm not saying WWE not going to put Jericho in the HOF but I'm not going to act like they haven't done it before just to be petty.

Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle were both junkies and Kurt also had a domestic abuse charge against him, if that's not rock bottom then what is. I'm not saying WWE not going to put Jericho in the HOF but I'm not going to act like they haven't done it before just to be petty.

Bruh they were both clean well before they went back to WWE. Speaking of their drug habits did you know it was WWE that paid for them to get clean even though they were signed to another company? and that was way before they were in talks for them to come back. Jeff Jarrett also received WWE sponsored rehab when he was still in TNA

We can all agree that they've done some petty shit in the past but they seem to be off that. I guess with a new promotion stepping up we'll see if they really turned over a new leaf or if they still on that shit

tumblr_pl295rtme31s24yedo1_500.gif

tumblr_pl28alcSNB1s24yedo1_500.gif

Back