Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle vs DJ Akademiks

Cliff notes....

Nipsey walked out on an ep of everyday struggle because he wanted to talk about his album & himself.

AK & producers of everyday struggle wanted Nip to talk about Tekashi & other topics of the day.

Nip also has a general disdain for AK due to him being a corny gossipin lame

End of story

AK Is a culture vulture

Same boat as ppl like post Malone and Lil Xan

AK is an African-American how can he logically be a culture vulture?

U are claiming this making this silly claim based on his taste on hip-hip. But gangs, violence, drugs, fornication has existed way before hip-hop existed

Some people just enjoy music that is catchy, gets them turnt up, gets them hyped, gives them that energy. Just understand this simple fact

AK is an African-American how can he logically be a culture vulture?

U are claiming this making this silly claim based on his taste on hip-hip. But gangs, violence, drugs, fornication has existed way before hip-hop existed

Some people just enjoy music that is catchy, gets them turnt up, gets them hyped, gives them that energy. Just understand this simple fact

First of all he’s claiming the moniker of DJ

Unless he’s talking about his name being Dwayne Johnson which I’m sure that ain't his initials.

Second. just because your black don’t mean you’re not a vulture.

First of all he’s claiming the moniker of DJ

Unless he’s talking about his name being Dwayne Johnson which I’m sure that ain't his initials.

Second. just because your black don’t mean you’re not a vulture.

oh i can agree with this as that clown doesn't know how to DJ he can't mix on the turn tables or scratch

Back