Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Nipsey Hussle VS Deray

Who Was Right?

• Total voters
If more black men are gay we wouldn’t have black kids.

It’s takes a good black man and a black women to raise black kids.

That’s all I’m saying.

And white ppl love showing black characters all soft because the white man wants to be like that.

I just don’t understand the ultra feminine black man. Shit, I don’t understand the ultra feminine man to be honest

Last edited:
He's assuming everyone in that picture is a straight black male though. So lets say it turns out there's 3 gay black men in that picture..does that mean that image can no longer be used as a positive portrayal of black men?
This is why I was telling my cirlce that a strong black gay man is important right now. Alot of pro LGBT fighters believe that homophobia is in the black community, which it still exists. However i think it's the "feminine" image is what black the community don't want as one of the main images of the black man. Nipsey picture could have easily had 10 gay men in the picture, but it would be a shock only because a strong black gay man has rarely been portrayed, which can also help shift the narrative of how diverse the gay community is. I think it's similar the idea of hip hop being this Uber violent and materialistic artform to outsiders who only see a main representation of it. But if outsiders see great artists like Common, Nas, Black Thought, etc it changes the narrative of what it stands for and what it represents.

Have Tariq Nasheed come out as gay, that shit will change everything in the black community and revolutionize things.

Last edited:
Im a masculine black man. My masculinity aint under attack. My humanity as a black person is under attack by white devils. But i never been beat up or made to feel less for being straight.

Black men generally dont know how to handle emotions and we attack each other for it. But niggas aint attacked for being straight like cmon

I've no problem with gays being given the same liberties and rights as all tax paying citizens, but that's where it stops. We are under no obligation to do more than tolerate their presence. And you can apply that to every group, I ain't one sided with it. You ain't gotta like and get along with everyone.

But what is wrong with being homophobic anyway? I'm scared of anything that hinders my ability to love women, why shouldn't I? Personally, I see two men doing gay shit and my stomach turns like I was seeing a person vomit. That's a natural reaction I've had since a youngin, nobody had to tell me that. So I've always wondered what is wrong with the rest of folks? Is niggas playing dumb or just used to it?

All that nigga had to do was keep his mouth shut and respect that not everyone is down with the gay shit. If a straight man voices his approval of other straight men, he can do that. It's not a crime and it wasn't hateful. Cause he would not have said shit if it was a photo of "strong" gay men.... though, it's difficult to view anything strong bout a nigga that bends over.

I've no problem with gays being given the same liberties and rights as all tax paying citizens, but that's where it stops. We are under no obligation to do more than tolerate their presence. And you can apply that to every group, I ain't one sided with it. You ain't gotta like and get along with everyone.

But what is wrong with being homophobic anyway? I'm scared of anything that hinders my ability to love women, why shouldn't I? Personally, I see two men doing gay shit and my stomach turns like I was seeing a person vomit. That's a natural reaction I've had since a youngin, nobody had to tell me that. So I've always wondered what is wrong with the rest of folks? Is niggas playing dumb or just used to it?

All that nigga had to do was keep his mouth shut and respect that not everyone is down with the gay shit. If a straight man voices his approval of other straight men, he can do that. It's not a crime and it wasn't hateful. Cause he would not have said shit if it was a photo of "strong" gay men.... though, it's difficult to view anything strong bout a nigga that bends over.

How do gays hinder you from loving women?

Theres so many different types of Black people. Black people are not a monolith. Theres angry Black men, theres calm Black men, Theres feminized Black men, Theres Black men that exude Machismo

like come tf on.

stop with with these one dimesnional ideas of Blackness, gender, sexuality etc etc

Theres so many of us out here with varied personhoods and lives, narratives and experiences.

I see very masculine Black men on Tv all the time lmaooo like Im confused as to what yall are seeing and who TF cares if theres feminine Black men on TV. representation is important and maybe that characters marrative resonates with someone in our community.

likeeee
We as black people know this but if you ask someone of another race/ethnicity who has not interacted with many black people, what they believe or perceive to be true about black people as seen through the media, I guarantee you will get the common one dimensional answer.

Take an artist like young thug, who has baby mamas and raps about fucking women, getting money, and being aggressive towards other men. All shit that is regularly promoted to men across all races.

But he’s doing it while wearing make up and dresses. That’s part of agenda to not make men gay, it’s a part of an agenda to feminize men. To what end ion know. But to just act like that ain’t nothing. If there’s black smoke coming from water, that’s some unusual shit.

U can’t just ignore it like it’s normal
bun b.gif

Back