Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Nipsey Hussle VS Deray

Who Was Right?

• Total voters
I'm Nigerian and homosexuality if proven between two people is a jail sentence of 13 years. In 2018. Not 'pre-colonial times'...

And it's outlawed in many African states

Its outlawed do to westernized thinking.

Homosexuality however, isnt a colonial import. (Homosexuality has been around since forever)

Now I understand even more why you think the way you do.

interesting.

King Mawanga (of modern day uganda) was openly gay and faced no criticism from his counterparts until christianity was introduced to the land by ding ding THE WHITE MAN.

We not much better but nobody locking up 2 consenting adults for who they have sex with. At least in 2018. Worrying bout gays is waste of time and money.

Aye look at it like this since we're also discussing historical contexts

Africa as a monolith has always celebrated life... the introduction of a human being into the world which can only be achieved by a man and a woman. Culturally, that's what they live for. It is what it is

Homosexuality is seen as foreign and a European thing... I think it was originally ascribed to the ancient Greeks

The “agenda” ain’t about Gay..the “agenda” is about soft, non threatening

Just so happens those behind the “agenda” believe that people think gay and think soft

What I’m saying isn’t about gay black mans right to exist. I’m saying they are using gay black men as a means to an end. It’s disgusting that is a thing and the things they are trying to accomplish with it is demeaning

Africa as a monolith has always celebrated life... the introduction of a human being into the world which can only be achieved by a man and a woman. Culturally, that's what they live for. It is what it is

Homosexuality is seen as foreign and a European thing... I think it was originally ascribed to the ancient Greeks

Africa is not a monolith lmaoooo you mean to tell me a continent with 54 plus countries and over a 1,500 different languages is a monolith?

get your head out the clouds lmaooo

The “agenda” ain’t about Gay..the “agenda” is about soft, non threatening

Just so happens those behind the “agenda” believe that people think gay and think soft

What I’m saying isn’t about gay black mans right to exist. I’m saying they are using gay black men as a means to an end. It’s disgusting that is a thing and the things they are trying to accomplish with it is demeaning

and once again, Black people come in different shades, sizes, sexualities, etc lmaoo

you rarely see soft Black men on Tv

what are you even talking about

I had two bosses as GMs before one was black and one was white

Black dude did his job and knew everything there was to know but didn’t speak much and kept a stoic serious look on his face..

And got seen by upper management as angry and non relatable

They hired a white guy who is the same way and is seen as a hard ass get er done leader

Black man can’t be stern..they told him directly that he needs to soften his appeal to employees

Y’all niggaz buggin man

@Race Jones I don't need to read nothing ma'am... I lived on the soil for twenty plus years and had the rays of the Sun on my skin. You can't tell me nothing about the society

I knew a couple of lesbians though, got some nudes and videos. Them chicks were so underground with they shits

I ain’t gay bashing I’m talking about masculinity and femininity. Hard and soft, when a guy like Gradkoski and I probably spelled that wrong. When he can be brash and young and masculine and he’s seen as a kid having fun

And Cam Newton do the same and is seen as a arrogant thug who’s not humble IE soft.

There’s a fucking problem there b, when a black man being masculine its too much for America, so the only time they wanna show us in a positive light is as the gay sassy black friend ...fuck outta here mane..ion know what y’all ain’t seeing out chea

Nobody has a problem with Cam doing what he does. The one instance some white lady tried to come at him you couldn't find 1 person who agreed with her about him dancing in the endzone after touchdowns. Everybody universally agreed she was dumb as fuck. Being masculine isn't the problem. It's the stupid shit people use to define masculinity that is the problem. You know damn black men are shown in a positive light in more ways than being feminine and gay...but because that image bothers you that sticks out to you more. I can point out plenty of images of positive black men. Since you talking sports look at LeBron James. When it comes to him what's one of the most often mentioned things about him? That he's a dedicated father and husband to his wife and kids.

and once again, Black people come in different shades, sizes, sexualities, etc lmaoo

you rarely see soft Black men on Tv

what are you even talking about
It ain’t aimed at us grace, it’s aimed at them, it’s aim at them to say anything different than this is a threat to u

Nobody has a problem with Cam doing what he does. The one instance some white lady tried to come at him you couldn't find 1 person who agreed with her about him dancing in the endzone after touchdowns. Everybody universally agreed she was dumb as fuck. Being masculine isn't the problem. It's the stupid shit people use to define masculinity that is the problem. You know damn black men are shown in a positive light in more ways than being feminine and gay...but because that image bothers you that sticks out to you more. I can point out plenty of images of positive black men. Since you talking sports look at LeBron James. When it comes to him what's one of the most often mentioned things about him? That he's a dedicated father and husband to his wife and kids.

Bruh u buggin

Know what, we all just gone agree to disagree cause we won’t see eye to eye, ion think differently of y’all as people tho. We just disagree on this

You know there's plenty of hetero folks who either don't want or simply cannot have kids right?

Bruh u buggin

So what's another example of somebody coming at Cam for being Cam? Was it the super bowl when he walked away from the post game interview and in the eyes of many acted soft? Because according to what you're saying he should have been praised for being soft as shit walking away from that interview when he was criticized like shit.

Gay people can still reproduce. Sperm and egg dont go away.

So what's another example of somebody coming at Cam for being Cam? Was it the super bowl when he walked away from the post game interview and in the eyes of many acted soft? Because according to what you're saying he should have been praised for being soft as shit walking away from that interview when he was criticized like shit.

Nah I feel like this is pointless so It don’t make sense to keep going. Nothing can be gained from it, least on my end

I had two bosses as GMs before one was black and one was white

Black dude did his job and knew everything there was to know but didn’t speak much and kept a stoic serious look on his face..

And got seen by upper management as angry and non relatable

They hired a white guy who is the same way and is seen as a hard ass get er done leader

Black man can’t be stern..they told him directly that he needs to soften his appeal to employees

Y’all niggaz buggin man

Thats not an agenda thats straight up racism like duh. Not a gay agenda anyway

Back