Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Nipsey Hussle VS Deray

Who Was Right?

• Total voters
I thought this was deray Davis in this thread ,and as for nipsey tha he's an Arab he ain't black and he a crip he can't speak on upright black men or black matters

I thought this was deray Davis in this thread ,and as for nipsey tha he's an Arab he ain't black and he a crip he can't speak on upright black men or black matters

He ethiopian so he black. But i feel you on the crip part. I cant take niggas seriously about up lifting when you still repping a gang. And it aint one of those fake pro black gangs either.

Props to both for handling this like MEN.

No name calling...no memes...just real dialogue trying to understand

GOAT
More of this is needed.

Not alot of people want to understand another viewpoint. Only want their view agreed with.

Page 2

And we had no idea how much he was actually doing.

RIP Nip
And this is why I think more people need to speak on what they do so they can be supported while alive.
Crazy but nip actually spoke on what he was doing. Not alot but he did.

It wasn't taken as bragging.
He wasn't begging for donations ...he was earning his money that he was reinvesting into where he grew up.

It's alot of layers to dude and his journey.

Nip was right. Paper boy showed up for the Oscars in a dress. He was 1 of 2 black men who did that. Odell Beckham showed up to the met gala in a skirt

lmao theres no such thing as a gay agenda.

the whole idea that mass media is trying to turn ppl gay is bonkers. “Gay men on TV are influnecing us to be gay” lmao niggas watch rich people on tv all day long and still be broke.
??

Let the records show I was a fan of Nip's before these bandwagon ass niggas. Nothing wrong if you love Nip music NOW nothing wrong at all with that I'm happy his music reached people period. But I was a fan of Nip's.
Lol real shit.. I actually had a screenshot of my old ipod from 09 with nip songs in it ready in case a nigga tried to question my fandom!

Let the records show I was a fan of Nip's before these bandwagon ass niggas. Nothing wrong if you love Nip music NOW nothing wrong at all with that I'm happy his music reached people period. But I was a fan of Nip's.
Yes...i can vouch...

I went waaaaaay back cuz niggas came at my neck over fuckery...

Its alot of bandwagin dudes.....you goldie and a few others were not one if them.

But this thread is just hilarious.
So he was a stupid ass dude to a few people just a year plus ago but then want to talk shit a month or so ago in his favor?

Smdh

Boogie boards musta sold out from all the wave riding

If yall can't see the agenda to blur the gender line and transition in to the acceptance of androgynous lifestyles, then we won't agree on this issue.

Nipsey was right.
So whete are we now?

Was this man right?

Are we blurring gender lines?

Was nipsey right because he eas right or because its cool to say now?

Back