Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame on his Birthday

FirelordOzai

Nipsey Hussle is set to be honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on what would have been the rapper’s 37th birthday on Monday, Aug. 15. The announcement comes after the rapper was named among the 38 honorees for the class of 2022.

Among the latest class of honorees are Ashanti, DJ Khaled, George Clinton and Tracee Ellis Ross, according to ABC News.

The city continues to honor the late rapper after recently announcing that a new station on the city’s metro rail will be named after him, CBS Los Angeles reports.

The station, located at Nipsey Hussle Square, will serve the Hyde Park K Line and will be one of eight stops in some of Los Angeles’ oldest neighborhoods.

The city also voted to temporarily close an alley near the site of the rapper’s fatal shooting as a result of ongoing crime surrounding the area, according to the Los Angeles Times.

There are also additional plans to honor Nipsey Hussle that have yet to be announced.

bunk-moreland.gif

That's been a thing for walk of fame for big years now.

I believe someone said the shit stretches pass Hollywood now.
I was just out there two weeks ago and this is facts. Luther Vandross is like waaaaaaayyyyyy out of the way too. Once I saw Kaley Cuoco’s star at like the main place in front of the Chinese theater I peeped what it was. Chaka Khan like two blocks down

Back