Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
I was just about to post this the clip from the interview as the hook sheesh.

"I think that our reaction to being disrespected we gotta..we..gotta we have to reassess how we react to it"

Blood got killed after calling ole boy a snitch it's crazy, he had all the knowledge and answers to his immediate problems but like humans often do in that moment we fail to use the tools we possess to navigate through the bullshit
Solutions are not valued the way they should be.
Street rules are stupid but are followed with more strictness than correcting our problems in our community.
But people rather celebrate death and destruction as long as it suits them.
But when it doesn't....somehow the rules should be different.
Like I said early in this thread.....we need to look at ourselves as a whole and what we choose to celebrate and how we want the rules always in our favor.

Preach

Solutions are not valued the way they should be.
Street rules are stupid but are followed with more strictness than correcting our problems in our community.
But people rather celebrate death and destruction as long as it suits them.
But when it doesn't....somehow the rules should be different.
Like I said early in this thread.....we need to look at ourselves as a whole and what we choose to celebrate and how we want the rules always in our favor.

Preach

I have never seen it confirmed that Nip's BM is related to Big U

I've seen it said ,but I never heard anybody verify that

but on Big U's live he said a few suspect things

he said a bunch of homies are dead,Not just 1

and made sure to throw a dart at Slauson

He kept saying how nice it was to be alive and able to walk down the street

Also in another video he said if something happened to LiL baby there would be an issue cause he 60's,but he not talking that shit about Nip

It's like he wants niggas to know he played a part or that he just don't rock with Nip

He talking about Lil Baby the rapper?

Back