Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
So a pic of Lauren smiling (which who knows how often that happens) is uploaded by Diddy (who she’s been around since FOREVER) is perceived as disrespect to Nip (rip) so Diddy and Lauren take the time out of minding their damn business to address niggas on Trump’s Social Media Platform? :oreally:

@Goldie

I became a huge Nip fan a 2016 and dude quickly climbed up my rankings when I went back to check out all shit I missed out on. Always heard a track here and there but didnt give it a proper listen.

Dude been dropping jewels for years. I rock with Nip heavy

Last edited:
its gonna be hilarious ppl won't accept the fact she WILL eventually move on..just like if Nip got a life prison sentence..life moves on yo

Real shit that youtuber is a bitch ole clout chasing ass. There is no his side of the story the shit is on camera.
we saw a reaction or an action on camera.

you can love NIP but if he broke a street code towards a killer....the street code took over and here we are.
we cant want rules in our favor at all times.

those rules so many people respect......can come back on you.

you can love NIP but if he broke a street code towards a killer....the street code took over and here we are.

Um Nip didn't break a street code and I don't understand why you're interjecting that into the conversation. Being a snitch is against the code rather it be business, relationship, and on the job.
Nobody likes a snitch

Um Nip didn't break a street code and I don't understand why you're interjecting that into the conversation. Being a snitch is against the code rather it be business, relationship, and on the job.
Nobody likes a snitch
right is right and wrong is wrong.
sometimes you need to see it from someone elses point of view.

but i understand.....nip is loved by everyone.
so there is no other side

Bruh the killer is a dusty bipolar snitch. Nip was the most respected nigga in LA. No code was broken by anybody but the killer

Back