Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Believe me homie, he was very celebrated when he was alive. I think the thing that has ppl so upset is how he went out. If you know anyone from LA, they'll tell you even rivals of the 60s had love for Nip.
I see what you sayin but a man like this shoulda been all over the rader, not just la, again we got worthless ass niggas that literally do nothin but stupid shit that we hear about every day, but media chooses to ingore the good in favor of fuck shit, but i guess thats the way it works tho, bullshit draws more attention

I see what you sayin but a man like this shoulda been all over the rader, not just la, again we got worthless ass niggas that literally do nothin but stupid shit that we hear about every day, but media chooses to ingore the good in favor of fuck shit, but i guess thats the way it works tho, bullshit draws more attention
Hopefully, man we can just pick up what he left off. I'm really digging this positive energy that I've been seeing with the gatherings

Last edited:
I agree man. Human Nature, we dont appreciate things til they're gone. Hopefully we apply this positive Energy Nip blessed us with in all walks of life.

Unfortunately that's life. How many people got brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, friends shit even parents that you hit up for no reason other than to let them know you love them and to check on them?

People really only gather when it's either about some money, a punk ass holiday or a funeral and it's so sad. Of course there are exceptions but for the most part we as a whole wait to celebrate our loved ones until they are gone.

I hope one thing we all can learn from this is to cherish the ones we care about, uplift one another and spread love. Don't be afraid to take your time out to help somebody in need because it can go a long way. Time is so precious and it's one of the only things we can't get back.

Aight ima rant for a sec, Im wonderin..why wasnt nipsey this celebrated when he was alive?? I didnt follow dude like that and im only finding out now how good a dude he seemed and how he legit was tryna help ppl....so why is a dude like this, a legit good hearted dude only celebrated in death and not in life? You know how rare it is to get find legit good ppl?? And with a platform? And i stay heavy in social media and shit we shoulda been rallied around this dude, aint gon lie i cant even remember the last time i seen his name before he passed, but instead of hearing about his good deeds and ppl that shoulda been linkin up with him to further his cause we wanna give attention to fuck niggas that aint worth a damn, nah, thats bullshit, and i aint tryna hear no "he moved in silence" shit cause we gotta ppl doin way less and we all hear about it, shits wack and i feel exactly what that nigga master p was talkin bout in that video, niggas dont give a fuck or dont wanna fuck wit u till u dead, shits beyond corny, nipsey shoulda been all over the place before he died, but i hear more about some wack ass worthless rapper like takashi 6x9 or those dumbass kardashians than i did nipsey helpin his community and tryna help ppl in general, get the fuck outta here
People love the bad guys man. You can provide food and water for thousand people but let one person say you're a asshole and the masses will run with the negative shit.

but i hear more about some wack ass worthless rapper like takashi 6x9 or those dumbass kardashians than i did nipsey helpin his community and tryna help ppl in general,
That part is probably your fault tho

If you follow social media and news that strictly focuses on the negative and sensationalism then u gon hear what u gon hear

I dig he should be more celebrated. Look at billionaires like oprah and gates sometimes u ask em about some pop culture shit and they don't have a clue. They know everything about their line of work and other people that have influence tho

Aight ima rant for a sec, Im wonderin..why wasnt nipsey this celebrated when he was alive?? I didnt follow dude like that and im only finding out now how good a dude he seemed and how he legit was tryna help ppl....so why is a dude like this, a legit good hearted dude only celebrated in death and not in life? You know how rare it is to get find legit good ppl?? And with a platform? And i stay heavy in social media and shit we shoulda been rallied around this dude, aint gon lie i cant even remember the last time i seen his name before he passed, but instead of hearing about his good deeds and ppl that shoulda been linkin up with him to further his cause we wanna give attention to fuck niggas that aint worth a damn, nah, thats bullshit, and i aint tryna hear no "he moved in silence" shit cause we gotta ppl doin way less and we all hear about it, shits wack and i feel exactly what that nigga master p was talkin bout in that video, niggas dont give a fuck or dont wanna fuck wit u till u dead, shits beyond corny, nipsey shoulda been all over the place before he died, but i hear more about some wack ass worthless rapper like takashi 6x9 or those dumbass kardashians than i did nipsey helpin his community and tryna help ppl in general, get the fuck outta here

I think he was celebrated but I live in LA so I may see and hear things about what he's doing that everybody else doesn't if they're not really paying attention.

But you gotta remember he didn't really do too many press runs until this last year with his first studio album. So a lot of people might not have known how bright he was until they saw him on breakfast club or whatever.

GOAT post.
i agree 100%
even before they really started speaking about all his good most people was on the wave.

i didnt want to rant just yet...but i have alot to say about this that you kinda touched on already.

shit, the way i see things.....i looked at a mother who lost her child but people more worried about LL.
she can find another dude...but the mother lost a child. i know how that shit feels.....its nothing like it.
i think alot of people wasnt thinking straight. and thats ok.
im more mad at the guy who did it...and people like him who continue to destroy our communities and/or the foundations of our communities.
but ill stop for now....ill speak on it later.

I feel like Dos been saying stuff like this but niggas aint trying to hear it. They just brush it off

Back