Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
TI been friends with this chick since "ATL" if not b4
This lil nigga stupid and should be ignored

Your right but he kinda funny at same time he just said "nobody gone want tiny when TI die" Nigga mad as fuck .. Just dont take him serius he is like Gucci mane used to be addicted to drugs

He not supposed to get any kind of win out of this. Nigga fake af and an opportunist. Fuck him. If you didn't fuck with the nigga when he was breathing don't fuck with him when he not all frontline and shit in ig videos throwing up signs and shit. Pay your respects from the sidelines and keep it moving.
Dre a billionaire

U act like he out here clout chasin

At least he actually knew Nip. Half the ppl in this thread wasnt checkin for Nipsey 2 weeks ago.

A bunch of ppl who never met either man gonna dictate how one man should mourn the nxt is funny to me

Dre a billionaire

At least he actually knew Nip. Half the ppl in this thread wasnt checkin for Nipsey 2 weeks ago.

A bunch of ppl who never met either man gonna dictate how one man should mourn the nxt is funny to me

He is clout chasing. But continue.

Dre a billionaire

A lot of ppl on her had Nip with the album of the year or top 3.

And Im shocked Dre and Nip dont have a song together. That shit is very telling.

Aight ima rant for a sec, Im wonderin..why wasnt nipsey this celebrated when he was alive?? I didnt follow dude like that and im only finding out now how good a dude he seemed and how he legit was tryna help ppl....so why is a dude like this, a legit good hearted dude only celebrated in death and not in life? You know how rare it is to get find legit good ppl?? And with a platform? And i stay heavy in social media and shit we shoulda been rallied around this dude, aint gon lie i cant even remember the last time i seen his name before he passed, but instead of hearing about his good deeds and ppl that shoulda been linkin up with him to further his cause we wanna give attention to fuck niggas that aint worth a damn, nah, thats bullshit, and i aint tryna hear no "he moved in silence" shit cause we gotta ppl doin way less and we all hear about it, shits wack and i feel exactly what that nigga master p was talkin bout in that video, niggas dont give a fuck or dont wanna fuck wit u till u dead, shits beyond corny, nipsey shoulda been all over the place before he died, but i hear more about some wack ass worthless rapper like takashi 6x9 or those dumbass kardashians than i did nipsey helpin his community and tryna help ppl in general, get the fuck outta here

Idk if it's been said in here yet, but the funeral will be airing live on BET at 1pm

Aight ima rant for a sec, Im wonderin..why wasnt nipsey this celebrated when he was alive?? I didnt follow dude like that and im only finding out now how good a dude he seemed and how he legit was tryna help ppl....so why is a dude like this, a legit good hearted dude only celebrated in death and not in life? You know how rare it is to get find legit good ppl?? And with a platform? And i stay heavy in social media and shit we shoulda been rallied around this dude, aint gon lie i cant even remember the last time i seen his name before he passed, but instead of hearing about his good deeds and ppl that shoulda been linkin up with him to further his cause we wanna give attention to fuck niggas that aint worth a damn, nah, thats bullshit, and i aint tryna hear no "he moved in silence" shit cause we gotta ppl doin way less and we all hear about it, shits wack and i feel exactly what that nigga master p was talkin bout in that video, niggas dont give a fuck or dont wanna fuck wit u till u dead, shits beyond corny, nipsey shoulda been all over the place before he died, but i hear more about some wack ass worthless rapper like takashi 6x9 or those dumbass kardashians than i did nipsey helpin his community and tryna help ppl in general, get the fuck outta here

Was just thinking that to myself after watching spending the last hour plus watching the last 2 videos @Maywood posted. Like it's terrible we had to lose this nigga in such a fucking gruesome way to really feel him. To really understand his worth. Is this part of the script? Are niggas gonna soak and apply the shit this nigga was about and get those real nigga reparations? Get access? Like how does this shit work?

I for one just don't fucking know.

Because when you die youre gone forever. When your alive i can give accolades tomorrow right. And outside la rap scene people aint know how much he was doing

Believe me homie, he was very celebrated when he was alive. I think the thing that has ppl so upset is how he went out. If you know anyone from LA, they'll tell you even rivals of the 60s had love for Nip.

Back