Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Live every day like it's your last...

That's a popular saying but also a motto I carry with me every day... I think about death on a daily basis... Because its real and near

We turn on the news and hear about people dying randomly and think its far away from us... Nah its near and the fucked up thing is we don't know when and how we'll leave this earth...

Nip was just chopping it up with his homies outside his lot last Sunday afternoon ... Minutes later... Gone

Lifes truly a bitch

This man's death has shook the culture to its foundations .. The impact has been enormous... But the positivity resulting from his remembrance from loved ones, family, friends and fans has been uplifting ..

Show love to those close to you whether your parents, spouse, blood relatives or friends... TODAY

Live every day like it's your last...

That's a popular saying but also a motto I carry with me every day... I think about death on a daily basis... Because its real and near

We turn on the news and hear about people dying randomly and think its far away from us... Nah its near and the fucked up thing is we don't know when and how we'll leave this earth...

Nip was just chopping it up with his homies outside his lot last Sunday afternoon ... Minutes later... Gone

Lifes truly a bitch

This man's death has shook the culture to its foundations .. The impact has been enormous... But the positivity resulting from his remembrance from loved ones, family, friends and fans has been uplifting ..

Show love to those close to you whether your parents, spouse, blood relatives or friends... TODAY
Real shit

Shit crazy

Nip was killed 2 days before my bday, MLK was killed 2 days after my bday (tho I was born bout 20yrs later)

few yrs ago a local cop was shot & killed on my bday

smh

Back