Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Thats why I say the business shit gon be taken care of.

Everybody know Nip had the mindset, fame and pull to get shit done. His brother had the vision and sense to know what he want and how to make it happen just as much if not more than Nip.
Forgot what vid it was but they gave Sam a few min to talk n he was getting choked up talkin about their guy who passed a few weeks before saying they wouldnt be where they were at without him. They seemed real tight knit. When u put that many minds together on the same page with a mission theres no telling what u can acconplish.

Forgot what vid it was but they gave Sam a few min to talk n he was getting choked up talkin about their guy who passed a few weeks before saying they wouldnt be where they were at without him. They seemed real tight knit. When u put that many minds together on the same page with a mission theres no telling what u can acconplish.

Yup,

They had the same time for a while now.

Was just reading up on this...they year is like the 40th anniversary of the war.

Damn.....when you think about it....one life might have saved many.

Shit was getting outta hand recently.
40th anniversary of the death of Tyrone which led to the beef between 60s vs 8trays which in turn split LA....

All it takes is for Nick fury to gather the avengers

Nip started something special. Hopefully this continues

Bro he got C's, B's, The Latin community, police, everyday working people, politicians, athletes and more united because of this loss.

Nigga he even had Stephen A Smith talking good about and defending Black folks. Stephen A Smith bro.

I really hope all this produces hordes of leaders.

With just one leader it's easy to stop a movement but stopping that leader.

But if every man and woman thought like leaders....it's hard to stop.

Out of everything ...all of this i can say I saw this young man.

Inspire by example

I salute homie.

Last edited:
Back