Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
He prolly opted to represent him because the press he will get off this and if he wins it would re-establish his career in a major way. That nigga Darden is a real life supervillain SMMFH. If he's stepping in that means he sees an opportunity for this fuck nigga to get off.
really?

im not into the laws like that but.....theres a maybe?
i cant see dude getting off.
or maybe allow him to get off so he can be dealt with.

You never heard of pro bono, my g?
i have but in this typa case...i cant honestly say i have.

this seems pretty shut to me.
but again, i dont know it all.

im not even sure i want to keep up with the trial just in case

And if Holder gets off the streets will deal with him. And if he goes into witness protection best believe God will deal with him. A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier but one.

Witness Protection? Lol wtf his bitchass got to offer, he gon wear a wire and walk into the Bada Bing?

@Sion there were witnesses to the shooting plus the getaway driver more than likely snitched in him....the difference between this and Zimmerman is at no point in the vid was Nip a physical threat to homie.... the premeditation is on the tape...unless there some shit we are not privy to or homie bout to do some real live snitching....he cooked....no more death penalty in CA so his attorney is prolly shooting for anything less than natural life without parole as a win...but regardless this shit gonna follow homie wherever he goes if he ever hits a mainline anywhere especially in CA Penal system he done

@Sion there were witnesses to the shooting plus the getaway driver more than likely snitched in him....the difference between this and Zimmerman is at no point in the vid was Nip a physical threat to homie.... the premeditation is on the tape...unless there some shit we are not privy to or homie bout to do some real live snitching....he cooked....no more death penalty in CA so his attorney is prolly shooting for anything less than natural life without parole as a win...but regardless this shit gonna follow homie wherever he goes if he ever hits a mainline anywhere especially in CA Penal system he done

Darden might try to get him sent to a non Cali facility

Even then he might not be safe

Back