Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
If this is true I’m going to say r.i.p. to family members killed. If this is retaliation for nipsey it’s a strange way to get revenge. Holder is locked up. U get someone on the inside to touch him or u keep it moving.

I honestly can’t remember ever hearing anything like this.
Huh? Gangsters of any race retaliate against people's families, it's very common

Huh? Gangsters of any race retaliate against people's families, it's very common

Thats how that shit go.they had nothing to do w/ what he done but those niggas don't give a damn. I know it aint easy to just pick up and leave but they gotta get the hell outta there

I remember when this all went down they were saying the day after Nipsey murdered that 2 of his family members had already been killed but there was never really any reports confirming any of that shit

just like w/ this. You would think it would be all over the place

Naw.. Thats what savages do. Why involve folks that had nothing to do with it
Sure but I don't understand why yall are acting brand new about it. It's been going on forever.. the Italian mob, the Mexican mafia, the Russians, everyone retaliates against family. Why do you think Hollywood depicts kidnapped family members in their movies and TV shows? Like i said its very common

So he said nobody whipped him but sound like in the other video he said he got knocked out

What I find funny with y'all is...OK

Yall like nip...
OK......talk even wanted cowboy to tell who did what and if he didn't....he was apart of it.
Then it was OK for shitty to have his family killed.
All because y'all like nip.

But snitching on who did it was promoted because y'all wanted blood.
Innocent people could be killed because y'all wanted blood.

Niggas had to pay.... Right.

Everybody on nip side now....fight tooth an nail for his name, right. His kids mother a queen an all, right?

What are niggas really doing and promoting?

Figure out what the hell I'm talking about.
Y'all full of shit.

Stop trying to be apart of something.

Sure but I don't understand why yall are acting brand new about it. It's been going on forever.. the Italian mob, the Mexican mafia, the Russians, everyone retaliates against family. Why do you think Hollywood depicts kidnapped family members in their movies and TV shows? Like i said its very common

It's not very common among black gangs in LA. I can't speak about anywhere else but niggas aren't regularly killing unaffiliated family members as get back in that area.

My street days ended years ago, so I can't speak on how shit is handled now. But I can tell you that people family, girlfriends, cousins, friends and friends of friends get touched because of a nigga's actions. When you jump off the porch, you accept all that come with it. To all of you Loaded Lux niggas, Yes I am a Lost Nigga.

My street days ended years ago, so I can't speak on how shit is handled now. But I can tell you that people family, girlfriends, cousins, friends and friends of friends get touched because of a nigga's actions. When you jump off the porch, you accept all that come with it. To all of you Loaded Lux niggas, Yes I am a Lost Nigga.

You from LA?

Back