Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
So if the rest of his family is involved, but his brother isn't, you have a problem with it?

He really shared the same vision as his brother. So I feel he would do it right.

Besides his sister I wouldnt trust the rest of them

You don't even know these people, man. Y'all be taking your fandom too far at times.

Welllll I actually meet dude and his brother over 7 times and shared convos with Sam because my auntie lived in the neighborhood and she was real real tight with them.

Soooooo. Like I said. If he’s brother is involved. I’m with it.

By the way. You don’t know the ppl that is running for office in local and state elections but you drop your opinions and votes.

Welllll I actually meet dude and his brother over 7 times and shared convos with Sam because my auntie lived in the neighborhood and she was real real tight with them.

Soooooo. Like I said. If he’s brother is involved. I’m with it.

By the way. You don’t know the ppl that is running for office in local and state elections but you drop your opinions and votes.

You meeting Nip and his brother 7 times doesn't change my statement. You don't know his family like that to not trust them. You're a fan.

You meeting Nip and his brother 7 times doesn't change my statement. You don't know his family like that to not trust them. You're a fan.

Okay.

His brother is a stand up dude. So LIKE I SAID. If his brother with it, it’s a go

That's who he was though. You want a sanitized version of the man and not the real man then.
i hear you.
was it really who he was or who he needed to be until he found himself and his passion?
no disrespect but i would rather focus on the growth. if thats the sanitized version....*shrugs*

i hear you.
was it really who he was or who he needed to be until he found himself and his passion?
no disrespect but i would rather focus on the growth. if thats the sanitized version....*shrugs*

It's who he was up until the day he died. He was still Neighborhood Nip. He was just trying to move his people in a more positive direction. It's how he's remembered around the city. Most people can't even pronounce his government correctly. I think you're focusing on the wrong thing just to complain.

It's who he was up until the day he died. He was still Neighborhood Nip. He was just trying to move his people in a more positive direction. It's how he's remembered around the city. Most people can't even pronounce his government correctly. I think you're focusing on the wrong thing just to complain.
im focusing on the wrong thing by wanting the man to stand above his gang?
that same gang that wasnt loyal to him?
just to complain?

gotcha

im focusing on the wrong thing by wanting the man to stand above his gang?
that same gang that wasnt loyal to him?
just to complain?

gotcha

Yes. You see this story and the first thing you comment on is what? Not the good that may be done. Not the family continuing his work and vision. You point out the name to complain. So again, yes you are focusing on the wrong thing.

Last edited:
Yes. You see this story and the first thing you comment on is what? Not the good that may be done. Not the family continuing his work and vision. You point out the name to complain. So again, yes you are focusing in the wrong thing.
when he passed and they was showing his old home videos of him and his brother when they was little.
before anything he was someones child and brother. innocent and silly.
he got lost in the environment.
but he found himself getting out of his environment.
he wanted to bring what he learned back to his environment so others wont follow in his footsteps.
how about we celebrate that.

I saw a father who could pronounce HIS SON's name.
Proud of his sons growth.
I saw a brother who wanted to get his brother out.
how about we celebrate that?

I also saw his loyalty to the very thing he wanted to save people from did him in.
because of his growth...it created jealous.
he became bigger than his gang. it was evident.

how about we not minimize who he was frfr.
first name "NIPSEY" last name.

we gonna have to disagree here.
this aint about complaining. but if thats how you see , fine.
you opinion is respected but i just see it different.

when he passed and they was showing his old home videos of him and his brother when they was little.
before anything he was someones child and brother. innocent and silly.
he got lost in the environment.
but he found himself getting out of his environment.
he wanted to bring what he learned back to his environment so others wont follow in his footsteps.
how about we celebrate that.

I saw a father who could pronounce HIS SON's name.
Proud of his sons growth.
I saw a brother who wanted to get his brother out.

I also saw his loyalty to the very thing he wanted to save people from did him in.
because of his growth...it created jealous.
he became bigger than his gang. it was evident.

how about we not minimize who he was frfr.
first name "NIPSEY" last name.

we gonna have to disagree here.
this aint about complaining. but if thats how you see , fine.
you opinion is respected but i just see it different.

Like I said, you just wanted to complain. You've been complaining all through this thread. No matter how you want him to be remembered, he was who he was and his family knew him better than any of us. So if they chose that name for the foundation, I'm sure they feel it's the proper representation of their loved one and his memory.

You have anything to say about the actual foundation outside of your complaining about the name?

Like I said, you just wanted to complain. You've been complaining all through this thread. No matter how you want him to be remembered, he was who he was and his family knew him better than any of us. So if they chose that name for the foundation, I'm sure they feel it's the proper representation of their loved one and his memory.

You have anything to say about the actual foundation outside of your complaining about the name?
it will just be a complaint.

Back