Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
i think the timing made it stand out for more then what it was

he was just sharing game on some every day shit....it was a normal post

I've learned that myself as im coming up and stepping into bigger shoes

the enemies, the problems, the downfalls, etc get bigger too....which is a blessing

you dont gain powerful enemies when you're not doing anything to be envied and feared

someone said on here that all them gangs coming together gave the cops all they needed and on video.

who wanted to unite all them gang leaders after everything happened?

they looking into gang activity and what stuck out more than anything?
the gang, crenshaw and then the marathon store.

i would not be surprised if they cops try some ole "since you supported the store you supported terrorism"

but this is just me thinking like i do

smdh

Why would anyone think that Nipsey wasn't being investigated? He was a rich and famous active member/factor of the 60s. Cats like that are always under investigation.

Wasn't it reported early that nobody was holdin that day because of how hot the police were around the store?

same thing i was thinking.
his brother was taking shots at people.
nip even said on video once he was bussin his gun.

not sure how this will help dude...either way he getting touched.

I wonder what this is leading to. Will part of his defense be that he was afraid of Nipsey? They're definitely going to play him up as the violent gang member but to what end?

if they can turn it into street beef or fear of retaliation and not just a cold, random murder they might be able to get indefinite life off the table

20 to L with possibility of parole

its an uphill battle with all the video tho.......he made his decision while he wasnt in any apparent danger, went back, and shot with the intent to kill in 3 "separate" instances...theres no defense for standing over somebody and doing that but we've seen some crazy shit happen

if they can turn it into street beef or fear of retaliation and not just a cold, random murder they might be able to get indefinite life off the table

20 to L with possibility of parole

its an uphill battle with all the video tho.......he made his decision while he wasnt in any apparent danger, went back, and shot with the intent to kill in 3 "separate" instances...theres no defense for standing over somebody and doing that but we've seen some crazy shit happen

With the video and the publicity, that isht ain't gon fly.

Back