Breaking News Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

Gemini Til Infinity

Jun 30, 2019
ABW Bucks
$2,377
Preach

Solutions are not valued the way they should be.
Street rules are stupid but are followed with more strictness than correcting our problems in our community.
But people rather celebrate death and destruction as long as it suits them.
But when it doesn't....somehow the rules should be different.
Like I said early in this thread.....we need to look at ourselves as a whole and what we choose to celebrate and how we want the rules always in our favor.
Preach

Elzo69Renaissance

Captain of Team X-Bladez
2018 Wackest Poster of the Year
Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$18,973,481

Reactions: Maywood

Hellczar

Tidewater Negro
Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$23,231,797
I have never seen it confirmed that Nip's BM is related to Big U

I've seen it said ,but I never heard anybody verify that

but on Big U's live he said a few suspect things

he said a bunch of homies are dead,Not just 1

and made sure to throw a dart at Slauson

He kept saying how nice it was to be alive and able to walk down the street

Also in another video he said if something happened to LiL baby there would be an issue cause he 60's,but he not talking that shit about Nip

It's like he wants niggas to know he played a part or that he just don't rock with Nip
He talking about Lil Baby the rapper?

Reactions: TonyDubbz

Mister

Feb 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$4,050,265
Crips Issue Apology to Nipsey Hussle's Family: 'There Will Absolutely Be No Trademark Legal Battle'

"There will absolutely be no trademark legal battle between their organization and Blacc Sam, brother of the late Nipsey Hussle," the organization told The Blast. "[The Crips] respectively vows to support the wishes of Lauren London and the Asghedom family... We realize that our actions may have been offensive and we have reached out to his family, respectively Nip's sister, Samantha Smith."