Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Just got my 'Marathon' tee's I ordered from 2/3 months back, tbh its pretty good timing considering the massive amounts of orders they received...

They are worth the wait though, as I think the quality seems pretty good with nice material and thickness... I would say they may seem a little on the large side but its all good...
sent to the UK?

BET didn’t do a good job with their tribute :cry: made me very sad to watch
I agree it felt rushed and just thrown together.
Marsha was cool. YG I was cool with except those 2 dudes with him.
I could've just been fine with the choir and John for that song. Khaled be too extra and for some reason seems fake. He a self promoted and glorified hype man. He just has to be seen.
They could have had some more West Coast influence for that tribute.

I agree it felt rushed and just thrown together.
Marsha was cool. YG I was cool with except those 2 dudes with him.
I could've just been fine with the choir and John for that song. Khaled be too extra and for some reason seems fake. He a self promoted and glorified hype man. He just has to be seen.
They could have had some more West Coast influence for that tribute.

The two guys with YG were two of Nipsey’s homeboys that he shouted out in a lot of his music, hows it a problem for them to be on stage for his tribute?

The two guys with YG were two of Nipsey’s homeboys that he shouted out in a lot of his music, hows it a problem for them to be on stage for his tribute?
Because they seemed all over the place and not prepared.
No disrespect to who they were to him at all.

It was obvious lauren and Nips daughter did not want to be in the spotlight.

Lauren didnt even wanna get on the mic. Nobody did. There was a very long pause.

Then mom got on and rambled.

When pops checked his mom real quick (while he was tryn talk) was awkward funny too.

Huh? Can you clarify this entire post

taxstone alluded to nipsey hussle having to being extorted by big u
big u was the most public figure for the rolling 60s before nipsey
blacc sam once tried to kill big u over big u and nipsey getting into it over something
nipsey baby momma is big u's niece, the same one nipsey sister is trying to take the baby from
big u and nipsey baby momma both skipped the funeral (or were not allowed to come depending on who you listening to)
big u and the rolling 60s trying to trademark nipseys sayings
big u posting all kinds of crazy shit on the internet throwing subs at nip
commentors are all saying big u had something to do with nipseys death over jealousy

From 2011:

The LAPD are still investigating an officer involved shooting that took place Friday evening at Crenshaw and Slauson in South Los Angeles. The LAPD had been responding to a fight between Los Angeles based rapper Ermias “Nipsey Hussle” Asghedom, 25, and his former manager Eugene “Big U” Henley.

The LAPD are still investigating an officer involved shooting that took place Friday evening at Crenshaw and Slauson in South Los Angeles. The LAPD had been responding to a fight between Los Angeles based rapper Ermias “Nipsey Hussle” Asghedom, 25, and his former manager Eugene “Big U” Henley.

The two were once close business partners when the rapper signed with Cinematic/Epic records in 2007. Plans to release his first studio album, South Central State of Mind, were to follow after his three mixtapes from the series Bullets Aint Got No Name were an instant hit on the underground, but that album was never released.

This evening the two men got into physical altercation near the alley at the rear of the Shell gas station at Crenshaw and Slauson in Hyde Park. According to eye witnesses, Nipsey’s brother, Samiel Asghedom pulled out a gun to defend his brother and fired into the air to end the conflict. That’s when an LAPD officer arrived on the scene and fired at the brother, missing him.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/nipsey...ut-with-former-manager-and-lapd-news.504.html

and lets not forget nipsey's last tweet:

From 2011:

The two were once close business partners when the rapper signed with Cinematic/Epic records in 2007. Plans to release his first studio album, South Central State of Mind, were to follow after his three mixtapes from the series Bullets Aint Got No Name were an instant hit on the underground, but that album was never released.

This evening the two men got into physical altercation near the alley at the rear of the Shell gas station at Crenshaw and Slauson in Hyde Park. According to eye witnesses, Nipsey’s brother, Samiel Asghedom pulled out a gun to defend his brother and fired into the air to end the conflict. That’s when an LAPD officer arrived on the scene and fired at the brother, missing him.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/nipsey...ut-with-former-manager-and-lapd-news.504.html

and lets not forget nipsey's last tweet:

Nipsey last tweet was about a blood he had problem with

taxstone alluded to nipsey hussle having to being extorted by big u
big u was the most public figure for the rolling 60s before nipsey
blacc sam once tried to kill big u over big u and nipsey getting into it over something
nipsey baby momma is big u's niece, the same one nipsey sister is trying to take the baby from
big u and nipsey baby momma both skipped the funeral (or were not allowed to come depending on who you listening to)
big u and the rolling 60s trying to trademark nipseys sayings
big u posting all kinds of crazy shit on the internet throwing subs at nip
commentors are all saying big u had something to do with nipseys death over jealousy

Thanks for the rundown because I was confused

I liked that Cobby and BH were on the stage with YG BUT YG was very emotional and the guys seemed out of it too. Using his close friends and family wasn’t the best decision, they are still grieving.

Back