Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Wow. Had to digitally buy this. Amazing how his flow syncs perfectly with Premier's production.

Yeah man, when I first saw it I thought it would be a poorly mashed up fan made video but like you say its sounds awesome and really well synced... I think I saw an IG post a few weeks back, where Premo said he met Nipsey back in the early 2000's before he really took off, it would be dope if they had a track or two in the vault...

Take her paint and tell her to fck off...
Heres my problem with this...

She was able to do it AND challenge the crowd.
Yet the person people are up in arms about lost his life because of hate and jealousy at the hands of another black man.

That's the conversation that always gets people panties in a bunch.
Quick to kill our own over nothing or that was doing something good but those that shit on us get evil looks and excuses.

Fake outrage somewhere.

Heres my problem with this...

She was able to do it AND challenge the crowd.
Yet the person people are up in arms about lost his life because of hate and jealousy at the hands of another black man.

That's the conversation that always gets people panties in a bunch.
Quick to kill our own over nothing or that was doing something good but those that shit on us get evil looks and excuses.

The fact it was an incredible mural to Nip she was tagging over and there are still candles and other things left in his honour at the site means someone should of simply checked her and sent her on her way...

TBH even if she was tagging over ANY dope mural she should of been told to do one and move on...

The fact it was an incredible mural to Nip she was tagging over and there are still candles and other things left in his honour at the site means someone should of simply checked her and sent her on her way...

TBH even if she was tagging over ANY dope mural she should of been told to do one and move on...
Exactly

Got people out here directing the disrespect.

Just don't do his face?
Really?

Shit is sad.

It ain't the white chick who needs checking.

She just made her statement. And niggas ain't do shit.

I guess we didn't see the police that was close or some other shit.
And people wonder why everyone looks at us as soft and not to be taken seriously.

Smdh

@DOS_patos

You have lost me bro, I feel like youre talking in riddles... It really should be simple...

Youre saying 'It ain't the white chick who needs checking, shes just made her statement'??? Fck that she needs majorly checking, shes defacing a mural... if shes really a graffiti artist she should know what she is doing... The people around should of stopped her if they felt they wernt in any danger...

Back